PRODUCT REVIEW: SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS

I'm no leg make- up wearer but for the benefit of those who would want to wear it, here's my initial review on SALLY HANSEN'S AIRBRUSH LEGS IN MEDIUM. It costed me around 995php


I bought this two years ago because I had to model some swimsuits for a friend in a fashion show. I had some nasty stretch marks on the butt area so I turned to this product for help.



THE VERDICT:

It's like foundation when you spray it on your legs. Medium is like an NC42 when you compare it to the shades of MAC. It glides on and blends easily and it promises to cover unwanted scars and marks so you'll be able to bare your legs through shorts and mini skirts.


This baby is almost waterproof because it really sticks to your skin throughout the day and is easily removed by soap and water. I have a friend who uses this because she has nasty shave burns on her legs so everytime she'll wear mini skirts and shorts, she would put this on her legs. And I could attest that it really lasts without running and caking!


SKIN W/O SALLY HANSEN: CHECK OUT MY SCAR. I GOT IT WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD. IT WAS SUCH A DEEP CUT SO IT LEFT A PERMANENT SCAR ON MY KNEE. :)

WITH SALLY HANSEN: DARKNESS WAS CONCEALED AND THE SCAR IS ALMOST GONE

It's expensive, but it's worth it. Some models shared this can with me and surprisingly, I still have some left. If you find this too expensive, try the Airbrush Stocking which is at 600+php (?). But for the quality, it's worth your 900php. At least it's cheaper than MAC. :)




Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. i have seen this product before & have never tried it

    thanks for the review
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure. if you're planning to buy one, it's worth your money though. i dunno with airbrush stocking. it may be a good and cheaper alternative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What shade would you recommend for someone who's morena? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)