PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KRYOLAN EYESHADOW BASE

Here's a review of Kryolan's Eyeshadow Base



An under base used before application on Eye Shadow Compact, events (wtf? maybe you mean EVENS) out the oil imbalances and enhances the final make- up.



That f***** up grammar made me laugh really hard. But anyway, I wore Kryolan E/S base under my MAC e/ss in trax, glamour check! and ricepaper and Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Liner. This baby is supposed to control oil, prolong the vibrancy of the eyeshadows, and battle creasing.



SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW


- My skin type is normal, with a bit of oiliness on the t- zone areas

- My lids produces a lot of oil

- I sweat easily

- I don't retouch my eyeshadows nor put powder on top of it


Time check: 4:00 P.M.

I'm done with my make- up and off I go to Powerplant Mall to unwind. Sorry if the pic is too bright. For reference, I only applied the eyeshadows lightly to create a smokey brown effect. As I said, I'm no e/s wearer, unless I'm compelled to do so.


TIME CHECK: 10: 30 P.M.

As you can see, the eyeshadow is still intact! There's a bit of color fading (just a bit!), but there's no creasing at all! This picture was taken under flourescent lights.



I wish you could see the E/S in person. The color is still intact after 8 hours!



What I love the most about this product is how it battled the oil imbalances on my lids. I really have oily lids, which leads to creasing of the eye make- up or eye liner. What's so unbelievable is how my LM Caviar Eyeliner stayed put on my lids! It didn't smudge at all!


I must say this is a wonder product and another very good product from Kryolan. All you'll need is a bit of the primer on both lids and you're good to go! The tube might be small, but it will definitely last you long.



Move over UDPP, this is my HG for Eye Primers. :)




Kryolan has a store in Il Terazzo, Tomas Morato. The Kryolan Eyeshadow Base retails for 680php.




Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. u had me sold! i still dont have a decent e/s base. great review sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm impressed! I have oily lids too, and I find myself using two eyeshadow primers just to control the oil on my lids. This sounds like it could be the one for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. makeupjunkie: haha. glad I did. lol! try it for yourself. :)

    jen: go ahead try kryolan.


    sisters, this is based on my claim. products have different effect on other people so i advise everyone to use every product with discretion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks promising! i have really oily lids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have to try it crystal. lovely product! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)