PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT" BENEFIT BENETINT

Here's an initial review on BENEFIT BENETINT

PRICE: 1800PHP+
PLACE BOUGHT: FROM A SWAP
OTHER LOCATIONS: EBAY.COM; MULTIPLY.COM RESELLERS





THE VERDICT:

I also got this from a swap with sis Jen (Thanks again sis!) along with the Eyeko Fat Balm. 

I decided to get this because I wanna know what the hype on Benetint is all about.

What I love about this product is it smelled of roses. I also love rose- scented stuff so that's a point for this product. Another, it doesn't have an awful taste, like other lip and cheek tints so that's another point for this product. 

Well, I hate to rain on the Benetint lovers' parade but this product is a total waste of money. Why did I say so?

First off, color pay- off is not amazing because I had to swipe the brush around 5- 8 times on my cheeks to get a nice color pay- off. Anything lesser than 5- 8 swipes. it's too sheer, and from afar, you can't tell that I'm wearing any cheek tint. I didn't even bother checking how long it will stay on my cheeks.

Secondly, IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE. I'd rather get Philosophy's The Supernatural Lip and Cheek tint at a much cheaper price, but it does deliver amazing results. I could also get the same effects from this cheap lip and cheek tint that you can purchase from the Mimi boutique (forgot the name). It delivers a great result, for only 150php.


Maybe this product will work well on fair skinned ladies because it has such a sheer color pay- off. 

Good thing Benefit decided to come up with Posietint, a much better lip and cheek tint. Now that's my next purchase, since my mom decided to replace the Benetint with Posietint (She asked for the Benetint).

I suggest that Benefit should reformulate their Benetint product. I'd still use it, but I find Eyeko's Fat Balm better than Benetint. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. loved reading this review, as I am only now getting interested in benefit cosmetics. glad I don't have to get this one hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ida: thanks sis! naku, i suggest get posietint na lang. first time i tried that, i fell inlove with the effect and color. nakakalaglag nga lang sa upuan ang presyo. but benetint, nah. save your moolah for something else. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)