PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: EYEKO FAT BALM FOR THE LIPS AND CHEEKS IN STRAWBERRY

Here's an initial review on EYEKO FAT BALM FOR THE LIPS AND CHEEKS IN STRAWBERRY


PRICE: 5 Euros (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: FROM A SWAP

OTHER LOCATIONS: EYEKO.COM


SITE DESCRIPTION: Berry-liscious tints with light reflecting particles and added moisture for softer, sexier lips. Smooth on to cheeks too for a fruity flush. Available in 3 sheer shades.

THE VERDICT:


I've been wanting to try this line because I've read so many good reviews on the brand, especially their fat balms. 


I was so fortunate enough to know that sis Jen is willing to swap her Eyeko fat balm in Strawberry with my MAC Powder Blush in Raizin. :D THANKS SIS JEN! :D


Okay, this manga- inspired make- up is really cute. Packaging- wise. I'm so loving the colorful box! I actually kept it cos it's too cute to throw away!


As you can see, it's so compact and the tube is, well, fat, thus the name FAT BALM. But it's compact nature makes it easy to slip in my make- up kit.


Check the actual product. It has slight silver and gold shimmers in it. I like it because it helps my lips catch light. Besides, the glitters don't really show on your lips and cheeks, which I like.


Swatch on my skin

Okay, So this strawberry- scented balm gives your lips a hint of red tinge with a slight sheen. It's also moisturizing and the staying power is good as well.


I tried this product on my cheeks and much to my amazement, it gives a lovely glow to my cheeks! The glow looks so natural and the staying power is great! It's a bit sticky on the cheeks when applied but it dries off to a rosy finish once it settles on your cheeks! A swipe does my cheeks some justice already because the color pay- off is good as well. :D


Overall, I love this product. It's compact and it does deliver amazing results because of how it paid off on my cheeks. Now I'm lemming for more Eyeko products! Too bad, I'm an ignoramus when it comes to ordering online. :C

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. hi,

    this looks very promising. i want one now.hehehe

    where can i get them? btw, pink flatters you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: i got moi from a swap sis. i also have a new eyeko fat balm in raspberry. and i'm selling it. i think i'm gonna use this more than the other balm eh. you might be interested. here's my number 0917-8495018. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)