PRODUCT: SPOTLIGHT: NARS POWDER BLUSH IN MADLY


Here's an initial review on NARS POWDER BLUSH IN MADLY.

PRICE: 1350PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: NARS, ESSENCES RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTANS, ALABANG TOWN CENTER; AYALA CEBU


I bought this because I am i need of a good brown blush. I don't wanna try MAC anymore because their blushes didn't impress me that much. As of the moment, I'm kinda' inclined to Nars' powder blushes. The colors are so unique and the formulation is great! It just helps blending seem easier because of it's lovely texture.

Lelila also inspired me to give this blush a try. Glad she suggested and glad I did try to discover.
 
So here's as closer to the shade as I can get with this shot.

Madly is a beige blush with a brown undertone with silver glimmers in it. What I love about this is it feels so buttery so you'll have a nice and easy time blending this on your cheeks.
I could attest that this will look really good on morena skin tones. It's a blush/ contour in one. It contours because of the brown nature of the blush and the glimmers compliment the brown by adding a bit of glow, making it look like a natural- looking blush.

Shade on my skin

As you can see, it may seem light for the cheeks but don't be fooled by this blush. It goes off as a sheer glimmery beige blush but a second swipe can be enough because it really does give off a dash of brown color which becomes very evident when you're on the outdoors.

As always, Nars' blushes are uber pigmented and have great staying power so this is really a good buy. Also, the pan is kinda' big so you get a lot of the product. 

Closer look at the shade

Here's Madly on my cheeks. It just looks like a natural blush. In actual. there are hints of silver glimmer that makes your cheeks glow. I simply love the color because it compliments my skin tone so much. And it just gives me a lovely contour and a natural looking blush. This will really compliment my tan! :D

Here's me wearing the blush. :D


Yay! I have two Nars blushes! I think I'll be adding two more namely Luster and Crazed! DARN! I can't stop shopping! :D

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. the brown is nice! ineed a brown blush too.... i just dont kno which one would be goood for my skin n tone.. i have the deep throat! haha they're blush is good i just dont like how its shimmery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! Glad you like it, it's my fave blush for the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis , what lipstick are u wearing on this photo? it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun and makeup: thanks! i'm not really into shimmery blushes but nars is an exception. they're just dayum good!

    you could try nars' powder blush in zen. it's a matte blush and it's brown too so you could try it. :D


    lelila: super! haha. namamahalan kasi ako sa nars kaya as much as possible, i try to steer clear of their counter. kaso, namamagnetize na ako simula nang magka- orgasm ako!

    next target, luster and frisky summer gloss. :D

    purplesilke: hi sis! i'm not wearing any lipstick here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the blush looks pretty indeed! And it looks natural on you. I'm not a MAC user but I believe we have the same skintone. I find NARS too expensive for me though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. golden: thanks sis! di naman. almost same na ang prices nila, especially now na nag- raise pa ng prices ang mac. kung cheaper ang mac, maybe by a mere 100 bucks lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like it. is very beautiful. i like nars blushes. they are so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. becky: yup! i love it soo much! :d it's my HG brown blush as of the moment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might have to pick up this blush! I love NARs blushes.


    Michelle
    lipstickrules.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sis, sa akin medyo reddish sya haha

    look - http://lalelilalu.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-self-confessed-blush-addict.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. michelle: go ahead sis! it's really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)