PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GUERLAIN KISSKISS EXTREME LIPSTICK IN 160 (PLUS QUE JAMAIS ROSE)

Here's an initial review on GUERLAIN KISSKISS EXTREME IN 160 PLUS QUE JAMAIS ROSE


PRICE: 42SGD (APPROX. $1256PHP)

PLACE BOUGHT: DUTY FREE, CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE

OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTAN'S MAKATI; RUSTAN'S SHANGRI- LA MALL (PRICED AT 1550PHP LOCALLY)


THE VERDICT:


So I'm soo happy finally owning this shade. I was sort of regretting for not purchasing it in Shangri-La cos hubby said that he won't see me for a week if I buy it. Well, I also told him that I want him to help me save. But good thing, mom was able to get me one in Singapore.


OOOOKAY. SO IT'S THE SHADE IN 160. :P

The packaging looks very exquisite. It does look expensive so maybe that's why it's priced at 1550php here. Glad I got it at a cheaper rate.

It has a satin finish that feels velvety smooth once applied on the lips. It didn't dry my lips unlike MAC's Satin variant lipsticks. This has a perfume-y scent that doesn't bother me that much. It dries to a semi- matte finish and the staying power is very good.


I just fell in love with the rose shade. If I've found my perfect mauve shade in Laura Mercier, I must say I've found my perfect Rose shade in Guerlain.


So what consists of this Rose shade? It's an equal mix of pink and beige with a violet undertone which makes the lovely Rose shade. This is just my opinion if I'm going to break down the colors.


I'm actually done with my lemming for Guerlain. I have to admit that 1550php is too much for a lipstick so you could probably guess that I'm nowhere near purchasing one. Well, if I have extra cash, I might try another color but I'm super fine with my Plus Que Jamais Rose. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments