PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NARS MATTE LIPSTICK IN SCHIAP


Here's a review on NARS MATTE LIPSTICK IN SCHIAP

PRICE: 1250PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ESSENCES, RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ALABANG TOWN CENTER; SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS; ROBINSON'S PLACE, ERMITA, MANILA


THE VERDICT:

Okay, so this is one of mom's Xmas presents. I've been eyeing this for quite some time now but I decided to purchase Casablanca instead. I was kinda' hesitant to purchase this because I was thinking that it's the same as my MUFE 203 lippie, but I couldn't resist the lovely pink color so I got it anyway.


Schiap is a cool bright pink color. It is more wearable as opposed to MUFE's hot fuschia shade. It has no sparkles or shine whatsoever. It glides on like butter and is quite bright, but I love that it's so wearable. I think this is the only cool bright pink shade that will look good on both morena and fair- skinned ladies.


I am soo lovin' the color! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. it's lovely. i think careline's cotton candy is a dupe. an inferior one that is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aestheticallysavvy: hello! welcome to my blog. :)

    i think cotton candy ata is the dupe of mac's st.germain. or hindi. basta there's a careline dupe for that. :)


    thanks for visiting and hope you can follow my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im really liking schiap sis... will get one real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find Nars very expensive. Is there any dupes you came across with that you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)