PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: REVLON COLORSTAY CRAYON PENCIL (BLACK)

Here's an initial review on REVLON COLORSTAY CRAYON PENCIL EYELINER (BLACK)

PRICE: 380PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: CINDERELLA, GLORIETTA MALLS, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: SM WATSON'S; SOME MERCURY DRUG OUTLETS AND OTHER MALLS THAT CARRY THE REVLON BRAND

THE VERDICT:

I've been on a search for an HG eyeliner. MUFE's Aqua Eyes didn't quite do the trick for me so I got rid of it before even sharpening it. And a good friend of mine had this item in her make- up kit and decided to try it during one of the evening theatre performances

And right then and there, I have found my HG eyeliner.

It comes in a retractable type of packaging which is convenient because I don't have to worry about forgetting my brow sharpeners and disposing the eyebrow pencil shavings.

So the main reason why this has become my HG is its ability to withstand water (aka tears) from my eyes during a show. It just sticked like a slim black tape on my lids without running at all! After a crying scene, the eyeliner that I was using before smudges like crazy on my cheeks, which is absolutely a funny thing to look at. And I can terribly feel for the actress whose concentration is disturbed because she sees my cheeks with eyeliner smudges, which is downright hilarious.

As for everyday, this can pretty much hold up. But warning for people with oily lids (like me). This has the tendency to smudge (just a bit). If you put an eye primer before applying this, this can hold up better but still, there'll be smudges.

I'm not fond of wearing eyeliners on a daily basis. I just need this for professional engagements so I say that this really does the trick!

So it's up to you to try this or not. But as far as I'm concerned, I've finally found my HG eyeliner. :)

And of course, I will definitely repurchase. :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Have you tried Glimersticks Eyeliner from Avon? It's my HG eyeliner (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaby: nope, i think we don't have that in the avon line here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this too, and it's also my HG! yay ^_^ it's very convenient that this eyeliner doesn't have to be sharpened coz I always forget sharpeners :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Au: yup. ya gotta love the automatic sharpener. :p

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)