REVISITING: YSL ROUGE PUR 141 IN ROSE PINK

I found myself playing with Karl and our buddies (AKA make- ups) one day and rediscovered the love that is YSL Rouge Pur in 141 Rose Pink.

I've thought  of getting St. Germain and Lady Gaga. But due to my upcoming summer vacations, which will mean a lot of expenses, I decided not to spend too much this summer on make- ups (except the cyndi lippie). My birthday's a month away, and time flies so fast. Next thing I know, it's already my birthday and I'll go haulin' again. 


If St. Germain and Lavender Whip had a child, it'll be Rose Pink. I found this more wearable than St. Germain because it's cool, but not overly bright like the former. And this is more wearable than Lavender Whip because it's not a screaming violet lippie on your lips. The cool lilac and pink combination made this lipstick a winner. And it doesn't make my teeth look garish like the two MAC lippies. And for morena gals like me, this totally compliments our skintone. Formulation is non- drying as well, and it insists on staying throughout the day!


If you want to get the best of both MAC lippies, then go get yourself YSL Rouge Pur in Rose Pink 141.


WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE NUDE PINK/VIOLET LIPSTICKS?



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)