PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LIPSTICK IN VIOLETTA (MALEFICENT VENOMOUS VILLAINS COLLECTION)

Here's an initial review on MAC LIPSTICK IN VIOLETTA (MALEFICENT VENOMOUS VILLAINS COLLECTION)

PRICE: 1000PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC WEBSITE

THE VERDICT:

LOONG OVERDUEE!

Better late than never, as the old saying goes. I still have loads of stuff to review for everyone!

Violetta is one of the unique lipstick shades from the past VV collection of MAC. It has an amplified satin finish.

One of my most favorite villains of all time! :)

Violetta reminds me of Up the Amp, but a tad darker. The color is violet with slight bluish- purple glimmers that give the lipstick a 3D effect.

Here's moi wearing the lipstick. The shade is tough to pull off on a normal day. But it is worth owning one if you want a different color to wear on special occasions. I also recommend this if you're out to party with your friends. It's a refreshing alternative to red and vampy- colored lipsticks. The shade also goes well with pastel colors such as lavender, gray, and pink. :)

You can buy this from MAC online, CCOs, and direct sellers online as it is unavailable locally already.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I have violetta too and it's really very pretty. I thought it's hard to pull off but surprisingly it's not, it's very wearable. I also love the finish of this lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: you're right! reminds me of my former giorgio armani shine lipstick.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)