PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN FRESH BREW

Here's an initial review on MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN FRESH BREW

PRICE: 15 SGD (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

I'm back!

I've hibernated from blogging because I had to focus BIG TIME on my performance thesis (which was a huge hit), CYRANO: ISANG SARSWELA. I decided to serve one master first because I cannot reconcile both worlds! Blogging and acting, truly, are demanding (yet satisfying) jobs!

I'm done with the performance, and I have to start writing my paper. But I decided to give myself a break first and go back to blogging because I have to breathe. :)

For my come- back post, I'll review this favorite nude lippie of mine.

Fresh Brew is described as a "creamed coffee" by maccosmetics.com. It is a sheer, nutty shade of brown, with a slight dash of cream for a milky mocha finish (makes me crave for coffee right about now :p).

Here's a swatch on my hand. I swiped the lipstick thrice because it's so sheer, it can pass off as a lipbalm.

Here's moi using the Fresh Brew lipstick in one of my "Au Naturel" looks. I swiped the lipstick twice. As you can see, it didn't have any effect at all. But the thing I love about the shade is, it gives your puckers a luscious nude beach- worthy shine. And summer is just around the corner. And Fresh Brew will keep me company in quenching my lips, and pulling off a beach goddess look. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments