PRODUCTS SPOTLIGHT: MAJOLICA MAJORCA PUFF DE CHEEK BLUSH (APRICOT MACARON)

Here's an initial review on MAJOLICA MAJORCA PUFF DE CHEEK BLUSH IN APRICOT MACARON

PRICE: 795PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: WATSON'S, SM MAKATI
OTHER LOCATIONS: NONE; DIRECT ONLINE SELLING (THROUGH PRE- ORDERING)

Photo credits: myfatpocket.com

THE VERDICT:

I told myself that I might not buy anything from Majolica Majorca because I find their products too glimmer- y for my taste. I dislike glimmer in make- up. Well, I appreciate them sometimes. But most of the time, no.

Then I came across these cute tin cans stacked one on top of the other. They're called Puff De Cheek. Since I'm a sucker for anything cute and adorable, I bought one. And I got meself the shade called Apricot Macaron. It's the only matte shade in the line. Yey.

How adorable! The blush applicator reminds me of my round over- sized powder puffs when I was young. However, I find that this puff is useless when used to apply the blush. It absorbs most of the powder, and I waste too much time whenever I'm using this. I use the good ol' blush brush instead when applying it. The blush is encased in a small, lightweight tin can. It can fit in any tight pocket!

Apricot Macaron seems as if it's only for the brave, as it looks quite neon on the pan. But surprisingly, it just gives off a warm orange shade on your cheeks. The color can be lighter or stronger, depending on your usage. It looks very nice on morena and tanned women. Dark skin tone makes the true orange shade very visible. It also looks nice when paired with a hot orange lippie.

The powder is unscented, and quite pigmented. It also stayed put the whole day during wear. I didn't need to retouch my blush!

Take a break from Corals and peaches by swiping some orange goodness on your cheeks. It's such a refreshing color! I would recommend this because it's pretty good and affordable.

**Puff De Cheek also comes in various shades: Vanilla (Highlighter), Strawberry (Glimmery pink), and Peach (glimmery coral)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. That's so cute, and it's a good thing that it's pigmented! Etude House has something similar called the lovely cookie blusher but it's not as pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! i was actually planning on purchasing the same blush :)

    take care!
    http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw it looks super nice on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dee: thanks sis for reading sis! I was tempted to buy one of those cookie blushers too. But I find that Etude House powders are too sheer for my liking.

    thepinkmargarita: thank you! :D

    Crystal: thank you sis! You should try it. I can kinda' see that the strawberry will look good on you since you have fair skin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)