SOLD OUT

Hello dearies! I have waaay too much make-up in my stash, hence my bigger train case. I'm letting some go because I have more coming my way. :)
MORE STUFF FOR SALE!


Photo Credits: sushiblumen.com

SOLD


SOLD


Tony Moly Party Lover blush in #3
- comes with a puff (swirled only on the blush, but wasn't used. This blush is from Majolica Majorca's puff de cheek); swatched only
P200


Laura Mercier Eyeshadow (Noir)
- 90% left; non- creasing and non- fading; matte black
P400


Vaniderm Lip protectant w/ spf
- Sold only by dermatologists and doctors; provides exceptional moisture to severely chapped and cracked lips; at par with Aquaphor; swatched only
P300

Shu Uemura Rouge in BR723
- lovely peach beige lipstick; hydrating and moisturizing; 80% left; retails at around 1300php in Rustan's
P450

Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten
- 97% left; One of stila's best- sellers; comes with a refillable magnetic pan (usually sold separately)


Tony Moly Magic lip tint (green apple)
- one of the brand's best- sellers; swatched only; 100php
MAC Penultimate Liner (Black)
- twice used, sanitized
SOLD
Korres Quercetin and Oak Anti-Aging concealer (shade 02)
- 80% left; sanitized; perfect for dark circles
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
**I rarely go online so please contact me at 0917- 8495018 if you're willing to purchase anything. :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. hi martha,

    how much for the mac blush? thanks :)
    carmizate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. carmi: hello sis! thanks for your inquiry. as of now, the blush and tissue weight e/s are reserved. I'll put you next in line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis! thanks for the pretty blush! here's the link to my blogpost about it : http://mypurplepoints.blogspot.com/2011/09/haul-retail-therapy-or-beauty-therapy.html#links.

    super thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! im interested sa Tony Moly magic lip tint.. Still available?

    mdiannec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Is the MAC Penultimate Liner still available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Is the Stila Kitten e/s still available? :) How much is it? :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)