Review: BENEFIT CHA CHA TINT

Here's an initial review on BENEFIT CHA CHA TINT
PRICE: 1700php
PLACE BOUGHT: ebay.ph
OTHER LOCATIONS: Direct sellers online


Screenshot taken from: benefitcosmetics.com



THE VERDICT:
Following Benefit's successful lip and cheek tint roster is Cha Cha Tint. A tint that promises to give you a summery glow all year round. Released in the stormy month of June, this tint will always remind you of the glorious days of summer, and will make you look forward to the next.
A lot of Benefit tint heads (including myself) have been fervently praying to the heavens for Benefit to release a peach/orange tint. Finally, our prayers were heard!
Presenting Cha Cha Tint.

The box is so cute.

Click on the pic to view the ingredients.

The glass bottle is in a gorgeous orange color, which makes it a winner in my opinion. Packaging is very identical to all the tints by Benefit.


The consistency is pretty much like Benefit's Posietint. But this time, it's waaay better in terms of color pay- off.

I beg to differ when Benefit described it as a 'Mango- colored' tint. A Mango fruit will never be orange, and vice versa. It is plainly a milky orange (or peach to some) tint.
The tint is pigmented and it will stain your fingers like hell. Some find this a problem, but I think that's why cleansing oils and soaps were invented for a reason. A few rinsing removes the stain (that is, if you're a hand washing freak like me).

Caution: It leaves a nasty mark if not blended evenly and quickly. You will need to re- do your whole make- up because the tint can only be removed by make- up removers, soap, and water. But the tint is pretty much waterproof so there's no excuse not to look flushed whenever I go swimming.

I have pigmented lips, pinkish to be specific. The orange tint just boosted the natural pink tone of my lips. I would want to see how the orange tint will fare on my lips, but I can't complain. It still looks pretty!

Orange goodness in three swipes! I like layering my tints for more drama and for a punch of color.

Three swipes and I get a nice orange flush. I love it!
Not only does it give me a summery glow, it also stays put all throughout the day. NO NEED TO RE-TOUCH!
I would definitely recommend this to dark skinned ladies like me. The true color of the tint comes out on darker skin. It complements it too! For fair skinned girls, this might appear peach or peach- pink if you have pink undertones. But nevertheless, it will still look good on any skin tone. :)
The Beauty Junkee highly recommends it!
SPILLING THE BEANS: If you don't mind waiting, watch out for the opening of Benefit Cosmetics in Makati and get your hands on the Cha Cha tint!

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I've read so many amazing reviews of this, it's going in my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! Personally, how do you put on the tint (the effects is so natural)? Also, how much is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen w: hello jen! :D And if you want, put in Benetint too! I swear by these two tints. :D

    Eos: hello sis! Thank you for reading! :D I just use my fingers. I find it convenient than using sponges because the sponges absorb the tint. :( Just remember to blend the cheek tints quickly upon application. I also spread it all over my cheek, and not just on the apples for a more natural- looking glow. Get this one! It's really worth it! :D The cheek tint is 1700php from ebay.ph. You can also check out direct sellers and local online stores such as lapetiteconfiserie.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this color suits you well martha.. :)im excited for the benefit store here in the philippines :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. carmi: thank you very much! Me excited too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow :D! It's beautiful & really suits you. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Among all the blushes you reviewed this has got to has the nicest and most natural flush on you. :) I think we have the same skin color, so I might as well try this when the Benefit Cosmetics store opens in Makati. Helpful talaga lahat ng reviews mo to dark-skinned ladies like me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trina: thank you sis! :D Glad to know my entries are helping you out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohh.. I just love cheek stains that stays all day long =)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)