RESTAURANT HOPPING: 2ND'S

2nd's is our destination for today's Restaurant Hopping entry.

PRICE RANGE: 300- 1700php


Hidden at the heart of Bonifacio Global City is 2nd's, a treasure trove of some of the finest French- American meals.


If you're getting tired of the usual scene at The Fort High Street (jam packed restaurants, dogs on leashes, kids running all over the place, and the irritating buzzing chatter), 2nd's would be the perfect hideaway for a more relaxed and intimate get- together with your friends, family, and special someone.


The selections may be few, but you're guaranteed that whatever you order is worth every centavo because their portions are hefty, and their meals are very flavorful.

Cozy interior, warm lights, and soothing music: The perfect accompaniments for your hearty meals and intimate conversations.


My mom, who looks very hungry in this pic. :p


On-The-House appetizer: Fried Camote chips sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese.

Time for some nom nom shots!


Mom's main course: Healthy's Chicken. Broiled chicken drenched in Pommery Mustard Sauce. The star of the plate is the cornmeal triangle duo.


Bro's choice: Lamb Caldereta with Emmenthal cheese.


Soup first for me: French Onion soup with a shot of Port Red Wine. I had them take out the bread and Emmenthal cheese on the soup because I was on a diet when we dined here. :x


My main course: A grilled pork chop that could feed a starving nation. LOL. Kidding aside, this Porkchop is as big as my face. Good thing I was famished when I ordered this dish. Because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be able to finish everything.


Bro's choice of dessert: Langka Turon and a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. Oh man. Dieting sucks in times like this. *sobs*.


Mom's choice of dessert: Passionfruit Sorbet. Good thing I'm not a fan.

I've also noticed that their customers are usually well- dressed. I think it is mainly due to the look and feel of the restaurant, which compels people to dress up even if it isn't a requirement. I'm happy to know that there's still a restaurant that lets people see the value of looking prim and proper, even if it's just a usual dinner date.

If you're looking for a private place for a very special occasion, you might want to check out this restaurant. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments