BSKIN BB CREAM LAUNCH+I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND THE BB CREAM THAT SUITS ME BEST!

I dreamed of a BB Cream that will match my skin tone.

Looks like Bskin has heard my prayers.


BSkin is the newest BB Cream brand to hit our local shores. It is imported from Korea, and is exclusively distributed by HDI Network.



Bskin is infused with powerful whitening ingredients such as Arbutin and Allantoin. It also keeps skin protected from environmental factors such as pollution with the help of Green Tea. It has anti- aging properties too such as Royal Jelly, and SPF 37PA++ to shield your facial skin from UVA and UVB rays.


BSkin is the lightest, not to mention most skin- correct BB Cream I've ever used. I shall save my other thoughts for my in- depth review. For now, take a look at what happened during the BSkin Bloggers' event.

The presentation was just short and sweet. We spent the whole night chatting and laughing instead. :D


With my Bskin lovelies! :D

L-R: Dang, Moi, Shen, Michelle, Wendy, and Ms. Elaine of HDI

Thank you Dang and HDI for introducing me to BSkin! Finally, no more reason to fear BB Creams any longer!


Went home with these goodies. :D

I'm so excited to review this BB Cream. Review for this one coming in a few days. In the meantime, Please watch this video by Michelle Martinez of Mrs. Martinez Rants and Raves featuring me. :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Ooh. This should be interesting to try. Where is BSkin available? :)

    I am using bb creams that somehow blend on to my skin. They just do it, somewhat. I am not sure how haha. But it would be great to try out something that's not too white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. clair: hello! :D This may not be available in any stores, as this will only be exclusively distributed by HDI. I'll ask Ms. Elaine regarding where people can buy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Martha! :) I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder how it goes with a camera's flash?.. most bb creams i've tried are all lighter than my skin tone. i wish you could make a post about it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. clair: np! :D

    sweet: hi dear and welcome to my blog! :D Yup. Went camwhoring during night time+camera flash with this one. And look ma, no white cast! I shall muse about it in an in-depth review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana magkaroon ng nito sa market para ma ka buy kami.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is the one I saw at the Noel Bazaar at PICC forum Tent the price is P700+ and they gave discount because its the last day of the bazaar they sell it for P500+

    ReplyDelete
  8. crystal: I'll spill the beans in my in-depth post regarding this bb cream. :D

    charina: cool! maybe the seller must've gotten wholesale stocks from HDI. :) Yes, price range is around 700. Its one of the cheapest yet effective BB Creams in Korea, according to HDI. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi where can i buy this bb cream in usa and how much is this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi may i know where i could buy this one here in the province - Western visayas area :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)