Charm Kabuki Brush Pink Review: My Favorite Big, Fat, Gay Brush. :D

Here's an initial review on Charm Retractable Kabuki Brush in Hot Pink

PRICE: P585.00
PLACE BOUGHT: MUD, Serendra, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Beauty and Minerals' official website


THE VERDICT:

I finally decided to buy a retractable Kabuki brush because my individual powder brush 1.) Stains the interior of my makeup bag 2.) Is more prone to bacteria because the plastic case slides off from the brush, and it's very unhygienic.



I can't help but fall in love with Charm's make-up brushes. They're pretty, feminine, cheap, and effective. For my latest brush purchase, I got their Retractable Kabuki brush. I was torn between this and the one in Gold. I ended up getting this color because I figured that it will match my make-up train case!




The kabuki brush is housed in this pink and gay lightweight stainless tube. This is the actual size of the brush. It's so compact, that it can fit in the palm of my hand. If you're a jet setter or a globe trotter, you must invest in indispensable stuff for travel like this handy brush.


I find this dense brush very, very useful in distributing loose powder. I lightly tap it on the pot, shake off the excess, and buff the powder in a light and swift sweeping motion.


This synthetic brush is super soft! I tried tugging the ends of the hairs, and surprise, surprise. No shedding!


Here it is. It fits perfectly in my surprisingly spacious mini make-up kit from Clinique. In fact, I still have room for two more lipstick tubes!

Will I repurchase? Yes, but not in the near future. I take good care of my brushes, so I think this one will last me for a long time. But if Charm releases a retractable blush brush and angled blush brush, me shall buy! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I have this one in gold. And I totally agree with you that this brush does wonders! My sister even asked me to buy one for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's super girly... I also bought a charm brush, there Holiday 8pc Travel Brush set... it's so nice, soft and small... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chryztyne: thanks for sharing dear! :D I wanna get the gold one too! :D

    melanie: thanks for sharing too! :D I wanna get the vegan brushes soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)