MY HG BROW PRODUCT: Benefit Brow Zings Review+ Work them Brow Zings

Here’s an initial review on Benefit Brow Zings in Medium

PRICE: P1,600.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Benefit Cosmetics, Greenbelt 5


THE VERDICT:

Your brows’ shape can dictate your look. By now, you should have realized how important it is to pay close attention to brow grooming.

If you’re scared to groom your brows on your own, drop by any brow grooming salons and have a brow expert shape them for you. Don’t worry, it’s just a one- time expense since you can do the maintenance on your own with a little know- how, and with the help of tweezers, brow razors, and a kick- a$$ brow product.

I have said before that you don’t have to spend a lot on brow products. But I’d have to make an exception for Brow Zings.




When Jane and Jean Ford said that their Brow Bars and products are a must, they weren’t kidding. I have found my HG brow product! I’ve been using it everyday since I’ve acquired it!


The only shade for Brow Zings we have locally is Medium.


Comes with a helpful mini instruction pamphlet too!

Brow Zings comes in a sleek and chic black palette that’s loaded with all the brow beautifiers you’ll ever need. Let’s take a look at ‘em!


1. HARD ANGLE BRUSH
The tool you’ll use on the Brow wax. This brush was specifically designed for precise brow outlining.
2. SHADING BRUSH
The tool you’ll use on the Brow powder and for shading.
3. MINI SLANT TWEEZER
For getting rid of stray hairs.




BROW WAX
This is a dark brown, pigmented wax that is used to create your desired brow shape. It also helps seal the powder in place during wear.

BROW POWDER
This mocha brown, pigmented powder is being used to shade, thicken, and extend the brows.

How do you use it? Here’s a simple tutorial.


SHAPE YOUR BROWS’ DESTINY

Rounded or square, thick or thin-- you name it, and the brow wax will gladly obey. Lightly swipe the end of the angled brush on the brow wax, and carefully outline your brows’ shape, or create a whole new shape for ‘em. Remember, you must apply the wax sparingly, as it takes time to dry.

The Beauty Junkee’s Tip: Round- faced beauty like me? Sport square brows to frame your soft features!

Polish your look by tweezing the stray hairs located outside your brows’ outline.


FULFILL YOUR BROWS’ DESTINY


Using the shading brush, lightly swipe the brush on the Brow Powder and shade your brows. Layer the powder according to your desired look. Remember, you must use the brow powder sparingly because it has crazy pigmentation.


YOUR DESTINY: Million Dollar Face!

I love this so much because there’s some kind of magic in it. Even if I overdo my brow powder application, my brows still look pretty. Most importantly, I still look pretty! Sometimes, I end up looking gay with super thick brows. But if I’m using this one, I don’t!

Staying power is great. It doesn’t smudge, and my brows’ look remains the same all throughout the day.

For P1,600.00, it’s truly a great buy because it delivers. Methinks this palette will last me for more than a year because I don’t really need to use a lot of it. If what I’ve written above ain’t enough to convince you to get one for yourself, I think these will:

Since I’ve started using Brow Zings, my friends and readers would always commend my brows. I wear make-up all the time, but lately, I’ve been getting a lot of the “You look so blooming!” compliment. Well, must be the brows! :D

What? You’re already purchasing? Great! I’m sure you’ll love it! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. nikki: tama! :D gusto ko pa bumili ng back up, but I still haven't created a dip on the pans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this review, i've been looking for a brow product for quite a while now and yes martha i think its the brows...you look more beautiful nowadays. it complements also the color of your hair. i think i'll try this product

    ReplyDelete
  3. crystal cruz: thanks! :D

    Anonymous: thanks for the compliment dear. :) I'm sure you'll love this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear by this everyday now. I wasn't always a fan, as I thought personally using both powder and gel made my brows too dark, but now if I just use the powder lightly it gives great coverage. Great post chick x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)