COOL FIND: Colour Collection Color Intense Lipsticks+Comparison+Review

Here's an initial review on Colour Collection Color Intense Lipsticks with SPF 15 in Angel Berry and Bordeaux

PRICE: P350.00 each
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to their FB Fan Page


THE VERDICT:

In one of my recent events with Tupperware, I had a chance to take home a couple of IWhite products, a tube of mascara plus these lippies. And here's what I think about the lipsticks.

As the name implies, these lipsticks promise to give your lips a kick of color while providing sun care and moisturization.


Packaging is a bit cheap- looking to me, but forgivable. I've seen far worse lipstick packaging in the market!


Skin Swatches

I was amazed during my initial testing of the lippies. I thought that since it's a cheap brand, the lipsticks will be like those cheap lipsticks out in the market with unimpressive quality. But no, they have a lovely feel, yielded great color coverage, and have a fragrant smell--these lippies are definitely nowhere near cheap!

But will they fare better if applied on the lips? Let's check it out!


Artificial lighting

Angel Berry is a lovely pink lipstick that is a tamed version of MAC lipstick in Chatterbox, and a pinker version of NYX Tea Rose. Angel Berry, in actual, is a Pink Coral shade.


Day lighting

The true lovely pink coral shade of the lipstick becomes visible under natural lighting.


I like it! The color is very young and fresh.


Artificial lighting

Bordeaux is a lovely Poppy Red lipstick. Poppy reds are red shades that have a tinge of orange. However, Bordeaux can appear a bit intense under artificial lighting.

Day lighting

But natural lighting has revealed its true color. :)


Poppy reds are best for those who don't like the bold and striking effect of true, deep, and blue- based reds. Poppy Reds makes you look presentable without the too-made-up effect. For teenage girls out there who would want to sport a red lip on a special occasion, try Poppy Reds. It will compliment your youthful look!

Surprisingly, its quality is that of an expensive lipstick in spite of its affordability. It doesn't have a waxy taste, sheer color payoff, and slick texture that are all present in cheap lipstick brands. It glides on smoothly, has a nice vanilla- ish smell (comparable to MAC lipsticks), great coverage and color payoff, and the formula didn't dry my lips out. In short, it's a great buy! However, if you're looking for a matte lipstick, you might not find one from this line, as the lipsticks yield a satin finish with a hint of sheen.

Not only do they have great quality, they also have SPF 15 to keep your puckers protected from UV rays!

Through these lipsticks, I'm now interested to see the whole makeup range of Colour Collection! Now where to find a Tupperware dealer....

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I like both.. I can't choose.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel berry looks like Nyx Louisiana too with just one swipe. Love the both colors thou, simple and refreshing! Looks great on you!I even love the bed looking hair of yours Ms.Martha! Have you tried the Sophie Lippies too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen: louisiana, as far as i know, is a hot pink shade. nope, haven't tried the sophie pa. :)

    theresa: true! wanna see the other shades tuloy.

    jakie: same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen bloggers like this brand too...I have yet to find out,,,naku lagot nanaman ako...I have sooo much lippies na...ka addict...coz I do not wear make up except for lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can order Colour Collection products from me. 09054216212

    ReplyDelete
  6. available pa po ba ang angel berry hanggang ngaun? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)