Review: Snoe Glam Jam

Here’s an initial review on Snoe Glam Jam Lip and Cheek Gel in Scarlet

PRICE P119.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Snoe Beauty kiosks in Cinderella Glorietta Makati City; Robinson’s Galleria Ortigas Mandaluyong City


THE VERDICT:

Glam Jam is a lip and cheek gel, but not quite. Its texture is comparable to Ever Bilena’s lip and cheek gel, but Glam Jam is more putty- like and less runny than the latter. I like this better than EB’s because it’s not too messy to work with.



Packaging is compact, sturdy, and cute.


You don’t get a lot of putty in the jar, but the jam has great pigmentation, so you wouldn’t need a lot per use.


Scarlet is a reddish hue with a fragrant Strawberry smell.


If there’s one thing I don’t like about this, it’s the way it leaves that bothersome red stain on my fingers. Well, at least it can be removed quickly by soap and water. But don’t touch any part of your clothing if you still have the stain on your fingers, ‘cos I’ve found out that it stains clothes BIG TIME.


Here’s Glam Jam on my cheeks. I like it because it enhances my tan. FYI, red tints look great on morenas and ladies with dark skin.


I also like the way it stains my lips. It’s best for those days when I want to sport red lips without having to wear lipstick.

A word of caution to those who have it and who are going to buy it. I’m no scientist, but I’ve had a lip and cheek tint before from a different brand (forgive my memory, the name of the product and brand escapes me right now) which has the same consistency as this and I tell you, the putty- like consistency will dry up in no time if you leave it uncapped and exposed to air for a long period of time. So after usage, seal the jar right away.


Glam Jam comes in 3 other shades and scents. According to the owners, a lot of teens love it because of the packaging and candy- like colors that are very pleasing to the eye. It has Vitamin E, works pretty well, and the tint stays put all day on my cheeks. However, on the lips, it has a tendency to settle onto patches and into fine lines. But nevertheless, it’s a good product and I recommend it if you’re looking for something affordable yet good.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. That is such a cute product to use! A bit messy though.. Great review! xx

    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummo! I saw this on their store at SM Muntinlupa (yes, they have one there, yay!)... might get this next time I drop by. Thanks for the review. =)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like lip & cheek tints or stains. this looks very pretty..you rock it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of good comments from "Snoe" products, and thanks for this informative post Ms.Martha :) Try ko po ivisit ang shop ng Snoe cause I really love the look of their Lip Stain and Lip Balms. Looking great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have nice skin kaya everything looks nice on you :( This is great for me coz I really wanted something that will just give a hint of color..thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that red tint looks best on morenas! I'm morena and I hated my skin color for some reasons before. but now I'm loving my skin! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it bothers me that it leaves stains on clothes.. but the packaging is really cute.. will you buy it again or no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. chryztyners: hello there! thanks for the compliment dear. :)

    jen: thanks jen! i recommend their beso balm and sanitizers! :D

    Leilani: They have more colors for this one. try it! :D

    Aira: you're welcome. same here. tried to whiten my skin before, but realized that it's beautiful and unique, ergo I should keep it. :)

    theresa: Probably not. Because I swear by Benefit. :) And besides, Snoe's locations are far from my place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh.. okay.. thanks for the reply.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie Martin's Pink lip and cheek tint is a good alternative to this. It lasts longer and doesn't stain your fingers as much as this one does. But I'll go ahead and try this one for a changem :) you are so pretty let me just add :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. anonymous: hello and welcome to my blog! thanks for the reco and the compliment. will definitely check that sophie martin thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Surely ill buy that one too ☺

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)