Review: IN2IT Waterproof Brow Powder


Here’s a review on In2It Waterproof Brow Powder

PRICE: P299.75
PLACE BOUGHT: Robinson’s Galleria, Mandaluyong City
OTHER LOCATIONS: All In2It counters in malls nationwide



THE VERDICT:

There are a lot of hidden gems in department store brands that are waiting to be discovered, and In2It’s Brow Powder is one of them. I’ve been hearing and reading a lot of good stuff about this brow trio, so I picked it up during Robinsons’ Beauty Bound event. Indeed, this baby deserves your bucks!





I love it for so many reasons. It has three varying shades of brown to match my mood, hair, and whatever look I’m gunning for everyday. The powders are housed in a sleek and sturdy plastic snap- top compact, albeit I would still advise you to handle it with care in case you have it or you’re planning to purchase it, because the screws that hold the case and cover are the common fatalities of these kinds of compacts. (Even expensive brands are not spared from this caveat) It has a useful nylon angled eyebrow brush that feels very sturdy. The texture of the powders are semi- chalky, yet there's minimal to no fall out at all.


Here’s a swatch pic of the three shades:

# 1 is a caramel beige shade that looks deceivingly light, yet becomes pigmented miraculously when applied on the brows. It’s best for people who have heavy hands, and end up over applying makeups. It’s great for girls with fair skin tones, and it works equally fine on girls with medium to dark skin tones as well.

# 2 is my favorite because it reminds me so much of Benefit Brow Zings at such an affordable price. Well, it’s a tad darker than Brow Zings. If I want strong brows, I use this one.

# 3 is a charcoal- brown shade that will look gorgeous on gals with black hair. It’s not too strong and bold unlike the color Black.

If you’re in the habit of wetting powders, I advise you to skip the deed whenever you’re using this because it’s pigmented as it is. The colors may become too bold and strong if you use water on them.

HOW TO USE:


Using the angled brow brush, map your brows' shape.


Start filling in the gaps using the same brush. Apply the brow powder sparingly, and build it to achieve your desired coverage. Blend evenly.


Sorry! I just realized I didn’t blend the powder on my brows properly. :p I used # 2 in this pic.

However, I find that this product is not waterproof, as advertised. I sprinkled water on it, rubbed it for a bit, and it’s gone. But it can withstand sweat and sebum, so I think this caveat is forgivable. Just don’t go swimming with this on because you might end up staining your face.

Overall, I love it. In fact, it became one of my February Favorites. I’ve used it straight for a week, and my beloved Brow Zings went on a hiatus! In spite of its affordability, I find that its quality is that of an expensive brow product. For beauties on a budget, I highly recommend this brow kit. It’s pigmented, easy to use, and affordable! It can even double as a smoky eyeshadow kit too!

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. I use pencil for my brows, actually. Haven't tried using brow powder but this looks interesting. Kahit hindi waterproof na, at least it can withstand sweat. Gora na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I already hit the pan of my elf studio brow kit and I'm going to try this one. I think mag add lang ako ng 50 something sa price so worth it din to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :) Last time that I visited SM, napadaan ako sa in2it stall, and they have 20% and 50% on selected items. I am looking for an eyebrow powder in an affordable price, and I think this is what I am looking for. I like its soft effect on your face :) Perfect for morenas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks interesting. It's affordable and it comes in 3 shades already! Thinking of trying it out. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been using this for about 5 years or so and i'm very happy with it. be careful not to drop it though bec the case isn't sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gellie: moved on from using eyebrow pencils, but was a avid fan before. yes! go! get this na! :D

    kath: i'm sure you'll love this :)

    jenny: hello! get this na next time. good steal na if you get it on a sale!

    dawn: hi dear! yes! i highly recommend it. :)

    anonymous: hello and welcome to tbj! :D and thanks for the tip! I dropped it once. It didn't break naman. Thank God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Brow powder..
    I love the way it defines your brows perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this and I agree with your review. I use it as an alternative to my usual brow powder, MAC Espresso.

    MAC stays all day on me (it better! haha) but in2it powder is a close runner up. I find that at the end of the day there is some fading but it's not entirely wiped out. Really good value for money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive been using in2it brow powder for 4 years now, i apply clear brow gel on top for my brow makeup to stay longer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried brow powder I use pencil but my kikay friends say's mas okay daw brow powder and I must agree :)) will try it out ^^. sana magawa ko Y_Y

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heared this is good nga daw kahit papaano considering its' price :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alpha: try it dear :)

    lee: hello and welcome to tbj! :) agree with the value for money part. my friend also uses mac eyeshadows as brow powders. :) you might want to try benefit's brow zings. i'm login' the wax that comes in it. :)

    jhenz: brow pencils can result to hair loss cos of the friction applied by the pencil, plus lead. so go for brow powders. I've already made the switch last year. :)

    askmewhats: si jheng nagsabi na maganda nga daw so I bought it. get it na rin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my HG eyebrow product! It has been in my draft for so long coz I really wanna test it. Now, I use this every single day ever since I bought it!

    Check out my blog post about it!
    http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com/2014/11/in2it-waterproof-eyebrow-colour.html

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

    xoxo,
    Cheeney

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought this for P349.75.. The price increased.. 😞

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought this for P349.75.. The price increased.. 😞

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)