Good Job Tupperware: Colour Collection Triple Effect Mascara Review+YOUTUBE VIDEO


Here's a review on Colour Collection Triple Effect Mascara

PRICE: Around P300.00+
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
FREE: Please refer to Tupperware PH on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

I blindly picked this up in one of my events with Tupperware. You probably know that I'm a mascara snob, and I only buy mascaras from my tried and tested brands. Had I known before how great this mascara is, I would've bagged the other tubes on display!


The formula has a mousse- like texture. The star of this mascara is this specially designed want that's meant to curl, lengthen, and volumize lashes. As you can see, it has two sides: the left side has bigger and widely- spaced bristles, while the right side has smaller and compact bristles. I also find that the mascara wand requires a technique for you to be able to utilize it completely. It's a personal technique, and I christened it "THE WALTZING TECHNIQUES A and B".



THE WALTZING TECHNIQUE A (For lengthening and separating):

1. In your first application, use the side with bigger and widely- spaced bristles. Apply around two coats at the base then let dry for a few seconds for a curl that lasts all day.
2. Using the same side, apply mascara on the middle part of your lashes all the way to the tips. Let dry for a few seconds before applying another layer.

THE WALTZING TECHNIQUE B (For volumizing):

3. Using the side with smaller and compact bristles, apply mascara from the base all the way to the tips. Make sure you let the first layer dry up for a few seconds before piling on another layer.
4. Using the same side, finish your look by applying mascara on the tips using a side-to-side motion.


Bare lashes


First coat


Second coat


Third coat


For an affordable mascara, it's pretty impressive. It lasted all day on me without smudging. Formula doesn't weigh my lashes down, and it's crazily waterproof. But at least it comes off with a cleansing oil or mascara remover. I could say that the volumizing effect is at par with Yves Rocher's Lash Plumping Mascara and Maybelline's The Magnum mascara. I love this the curling effect lasts all day. (at least on me)

It's not accessible at the moment because Tupperware is not retailing their merchandise in department stores. If you know a Tupperware dealer, then grab this mascara! If you want to order, please visit Tupperware's Facebook Fan Page.

ADDENDUM: I forgot to say that this mascara has feather- soft fibers in it. It's very lightweight, and it really adds length to my lashes!

Here's a Youtube vid of THE WALTZING TECHNIQUE. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel! :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. I got a Tupperware lipgloss last Christmas and was very surprised that they're now selling cosmetics! haha That mascara looks great on you! I can really see the difference :D

    Can't wait for your blogversary too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are your top 5 mascaras?

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, i'd like that video tutorial! :) looks like a very good mascara and very affordable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jhenz: thanks!

    issa: video posted!

    mich: hello! :D yes, blogversary is very near! try their lipsticks, especially the color intense line. :)

    anonymous: hello and welcome to my blog. my all- time favorites are:

    1. Maybelline Colossal
    2. Lancome Hypnose
    3. Maybelline Great Lash
    4. Chanel Inmitable
    5. Givenchy Phenomen'eyes

    Current favorites:

    1. lash king by majolica majorca
    2. benefit they're real
    3. lash enamel glamour volume on by majolica majorca
    4. triple effect mascara
    5. VMV Hypoallergenics Ooh La Lash

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one's pretty nice and affordable, but i would still go for lash king ...im quite hooked with it..:D domo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great product from Colour Collection! A must have! Dealers, where are you? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. alpha: great chic too! :D

    jenny: tama! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)