Review: MAC Sheertone Blush in Coygirl


Here's a review on MAC Sheertone Blush in Coygirl

PRICE: Around P1300.00
PLACE BOUGHT: MAC Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC Branches: Shangri- La Mall, Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu, Glorietta 2, Marionnaud, SM Mall of Asia


THE VERDICT:

I can't believe I've almost forgotten to review one of my current favorite blushes! Shame on me! Lol. Anyway, here's my take on this blush. I have already reviewed a couple of MAC blushes, so please refer to my previous MAC posts by clicking on the Archives' drop- down bar, and click on the label MAC. :)



Even though it's my first time to own a Sheertone blush from MAC, I've already fallen in love with it 'cos of its finish. Unlike the other blush types from the brand, Sheertone blushes tend to look so natural even if you pile them on. Pigmentation is good--well not as good as matte blushes, but I find it nice because it's somewhere between sheer and pigmented, meaning it gives your face a healthy and visible flush without the hey-world-I'm-wearing-blush-today-rejoice! look. (Did that make any sense? lol)


Coygirl is apparently one of the most popular shades, especially amongst ladies with medium, tan, and dark skin tones. It's because Plum is a very flattering shade for girls who are bordering on the golden to bronze side of the skin shade meter. Coygirl is a pretty Pink Plum shade with a matte finish.


I've been wearing a lot of plum and berry lipsticks recently, and Coygirl goes so well with them. Staying power is good---as always for MAC blushes.

I will probably buy this again, unless I find another plum blush that tickles my fancy. Pan's pretty big, pigmentation is great, and it will take me years before I hit the pan on this one. For its price and quality, totally worth it.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I love MAC blushes. coygirl looks lovely on you. I am so looking forward to the tres chic blush collection (among others) this april!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely works on you. Okay din po pala ang ganyang shade sa blush on :) it suits the morena skin din pala! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! :D

    anna: saw the collection too, and it's really something to look forward to. :) welcome to my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR EYEBROWS DO YOU HAVE BROW TUTORIAL? AND WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS YOU USED? SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)