Creations by Lourd Ramos part 2!


Due to insistent public demand, Lourd Ramos brings you Creations II. But this time, it's bigger, brighter, and GREENER!


Lourd invited some of his favorite beauty bloggers to the grand opening of his posh salon at 2ND FL., CEDAR PARK BUILDING, PASAY ROAD, MAKATI CITY. It was a day filled with pampering, munchies, and of course, bonding with Lourd, the Creations team, ARC PR, and my fellow beauty bloggers.


Creations I is hip and trendy, whereas Creations II is more relaxed and serene--almost zen-ish in setting and appeal due to the prominent earth and green tones of the interior. If you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, escape to Creations II to pamper, relax, and renew yourself so you can take on the challenges of the next day with ease.



Kira Ramirez of Elegantly Wasted is giving her luscious curls a break by opting for a mani and pedi treatment.


Shen of Shen's Addiction who seems giddy and excited for the outcome of her crayola streaks. She impulsively asked for multicolored streaks from Lourd! :D


I just opted for a Davines Intensive Mask Treatment. My hair was feeling brittle after I had it colored, and a Hair Treatment was just the perfect solution to keep it from splitting and breaking .


After the Davines Intensive Hair Mask Treatment


I wish my hair's like this every single day: tamed, soft, and frizz- free.


I would like to thank Davines for my soft, luscious, and healthy locks. :D


Tara of Chronicles of Vanity also opted for the same treatment I had.


There's actually more to love about Creations II. Apart from the excellent service, Creations only uses Davines products, one of the world leaders in hair care. And being an advocate of the environment, Lourd Ramos pledges to go 'Green' with Creations II: from basic amenities to retailed products.

Lourd firmly believes that no matter how small our action is, it will still have an impact on the environment. He hopes to lessen man's environmental footprints by using recycled products in Creations II. Even the hand napkins in the salon's restroom are made from recycled paper! I believe that being responsible is beautiful, and I'm happy to know that Lourd is as passionate as I am about the environment. :)


Thank you Lourd and ARC PR for this fabulous day! Visit CREATIONS BY LOURD RAMOS ON FACEBOOK to know more about the man and the brand.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. What foundation are you wearing. It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogchef: thanks to my armani foundation! haha! :D

    rae: hi there! thanks for the compliment. It's Giorgio Armani's Face Fabric Foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear.. shampoo ba yan? hihi ang laki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, effective pala ang Davines product! I was thinking, how much po kaya yung treatment na gaya ng sa inyo? Your hair looks amazing! Shiny and healthy :) Love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so love your hair! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)