My Hero: Snoe Hair Heroes Review


Here’s a review on Snoe Hair Heroes

PRICE: P499.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Snoe kiosk at Market! Market!
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook

A lot of people would always compliment my long locks. They say I’m pretty blessed because it’s naturally soft, shiny, and straight. They’d always tell me to take good care of my crowning glory because not all people are blessed with obedient hair like mine.

I never really paid much attention to my hair because it didn’t require any maintenance at all. I would usually neglect conditioners because they’re time consuming, and I’m pretty careless whenever I’m combing or brushing my hair—I’d hear the strands snap and crackle most of the time, but it didn’t bother me at all. And when I’ve started coloring my hair, I took post- color care for granted.

Now I wish I didn’t do what I did. Lately, I’ve noticed that my hair has gotten dull. Flyaways and split ends have become my daily problem. No amount of conditioner can bring back the former glory of my hair. I’ve tried DIY hair mask treatments, but they were of little avail. Poor hair, it has become misaligned, unhealthy, and not picture- friendly.


THE VERDICT:

I’ve encountered Hair Heroes in Snoe’s first- ever bloggers event. Jen, Founder and CEO of Snoe Beauty said it herself that she’s a witness to its efficacy. I told myself that you’d expect to hear that from the brand owner, but heck, I have nothing to lose at this point so I gave it a shot and hoped that it would restore my hair’s former glory.

After a month of religious usage, my good ol’ hair is almost back! Man, it’s like I’ve had salon- quality hair treatments every single day at the comfort of my own home!

Let’s check out the POWER 6:

Argan Oil: Split- end protection. Restores damaged hair, providing remarkable shine to dull hair. It not only prevents hair damage due to styling and outdoor activities, but also improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage
Wheat Protein: Anti hair- breakage efficacy by more than 80%. Anti- inflammatory, moisturizes
Milk Protein: Protection and repair of dry and damaged hair
Moringa Extract: Protects hair against environmental stress/pollution; Strengthening effect on hair fiber (Hair Strength + 38%); Conditioning/Repairing effect (Improvement of hair surface + 64%); UV Protection (Protection of hair Keratin quality after UV radiation + 64%)
Indian Senna: Improves hair surface, rendering hair softer and brighter; aids in making your current color maintain its vibrant sheen
Cucumber extract: Anti- oxidant and moisturizing properties. Helps maintain healthy scalp



It comes with a pump for controlled and easy dispensing. Most pump bottles don’t have the “Close” option, and I like the fact that this one has. However, the bottle I got has a malfunctioning pump. Make sure you test the pump before buying it.


Hair Heroes is an emollient cream conditioner. It has a tropical floral scent with a hint of coconut. It smells so divine! I know some people who are put off by its smell, and it baffles me. Are you all kidding me?!?! It smells so fragrant! I guess we are just so used to light floral scents, no?

Anyway. After cleansing my hair with my usual shampoo, I follow it with Hair Heroes. The product you’ll need depends on your hair length. I’m usually good with around 4- 5 pumps, and then I add a few drops of water to it so I could prolong the life of the product, and distribute it easily on my hair. But sometimes, I go overboard with the amount because I am totally addicted to its tropical floral scent. You may opt not to add water to it, but you will use it up ever so quickly. If you’re willing to allot a certain budget for it every month, go ahead, indulge


Hair Heroes claims that it's the "Jack of all trades" of hair products. Name it, Hair Heroes can do it. But I only use it for its intended purpose: as a conditioner. I didn't try using this as a replacement for shampoo, as shampoo is needed to rinse off dirt from your scalp and hair.

it works very well on color- treated hair. Hair can be stiff and brittle after color treatments, and it is prone to split ends and breakage. I just had my hair colored recently, and I love how Hair Heroes magically softens it after rinsing. I leave it on my hair for around 3- 5 minutes, (3 if I’m in a hurry, and 5 if I have time) and then rinse it off lightly.

Here’s a personal tip: Do not over rinse your hair. Make sure you leave some of Hair Heroes to help keep your hair manageable and soft all throughout the day, and so that the ingredients can work overtime on your hair. How will you know it? If your hair is starting to feel somewhere between stiff and soft during rinsing, stop. Squeeze excess water from your hair and dry with a clean towel.

It made my hair less prone to breakage during combing. I love the fact that it gives my hair that “Blow- dried” look when it is completely dry. It also keeps my hair tamed all throughout the day without weighing it down. The scent lingers all day too!


Here’s my hair after a month of usage: Misalignment and split ends are not my problems anymore!


Here’s another shot: No more flyways!

Other concerns: It has a thick and goopy consistency, and others might think it may make hair limp in the long run. Don’t worry, it won’t. In fact, it gives hair a little volume boost! And no ma, didn’t get dandruff from it!

In comparison with other products: The closest product that I would compare it with is Pure Beauty’s Camellia Hair Conditioner. But what’s the diff?

Pure Beauty Conditioner
A good daily solution for hair. It helps keep hair looking its best daily. It’s more of a maintenance product.

Snoe Hair Heroes
Considered as hair treatment. Can be used daily, but pretty costly to maintain. Works wonders by targeting hair problems such as dry ends, split ends, dullness, and limpness; A corrective and preventive product; Can be alternated with Pure Beauty Conditioner.

I’m already on my second bottle, and I’m currently alternating it with my regular conditioner because my hair is already great! Super thanks Hair Heroes! You saved me!

**Hair Heroes Intense is now made even better! Introducing HAIR HEROES EXTREME with Emu and Acai Berry extracts. No hair offender can escape the powers of this super strong conditioner from Snoe! Visit Snoe on Facebook and find out more about the brand and their products.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I am actually alternating the conditioners you mentioned in this blog post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. meron na sa market market? waaah! lumalapit na sakin ang Snoe temptation! dagdag sa to-buy list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll try a bottle. I hope it will become my crowning glory’s hero too. Thanks for the review Ms. Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How i wish ganyan kaganda ang hair ko, para di na ko magpaparebond, hair color nalang, less maintenance at less gastos pag straight ang hair. Anyway, the product really works! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear.. later im gonna grab a bottle of this from festival mall (3x ko na nadaanan yug booth nila but i go home without anything haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i so love this! pls chek out my blog burloloynibaloy. blogspot.com dis is a holy grail peoduct for me

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)