Skin Regimen Update


Hi guys! Here's a little update on my current skin care regimen. I've personally handpicked these brave soldiers and put them on the front line to banish zit invaders mercilessly. A few persistent zits are still popping out every now and then, but death for them is inevitable once they come into contact with these products. MUHAHAHAHAHA!


The toughest bunch!



DAY REGIMEN

For daytime, I don't slather on a lot of products to make way for makeup. Few they may be, but these products are good enough to moisturize, protect, and heal my skin during daytime.

Snoe Emu Cleanse Foaming Facial wash- loaded with beneficial ingredients to prep my skin for the other products

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #3- I soak a cotton pad with this toner and rub it on fresh and dry zits.

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Spot Treatment (small transparent jar)- I got two samples from my last Kiehl's purchase and poured 'em in this jar. It promises reduction in skin pigmentation due to marks in 28 days. I'm on my 12th day, and I'm already seeing results!

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer- because hydrated skin is healthy skin. It's my HG moisturizer by the way.

House of Obagi Obagi- C C-Sunguard w/ SPF 30- the sun's UVA and UVB rays can induce your pores to spew out more oil than what your skin needs, thereby causing more irritation and pimples. I love this because it's non- greasy, and dries off to a matte finish.


GOOD DAYS NIGHT REGIMEN

On good days, I reduce my usage of Salicylic Acid. It's still acid, and too much of it can be counterproductive as well.

From left to right:

Kiehl's Blemish Solutions Spot Treatment- an spot treatment that I apply on about-to-form zits, fresh zits, dried up zits, and even on post- acne marks 'cos of its skin lightening properties.

Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line- Reducing Vitamin C Concentrate- because Vitamin C is an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance. I apply this on my under eyes too.

Aestier by Dr's. Secret Cleansing Cream- a rich soothing and moisturizing cream that takes away every trace of grime and makeup to prep my skin for cleansing.

Snoe Emu Cleanse- to get rid of the aestier cream and more impurities

Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Eye Gel Creme- to soothe tired skin around the eyes. It has anti- aging and lifting properties too.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #3- it's a twice-a-day treatment. It gets rid of stubborn dirt from my pores. It also helps speed up the death of zits. *evil laugh

Aestier Age Arrest Serum (blue bottle and carton packet)- It's an anti- aging serum with beneficial properties for total cell renewal. I've been using it for 12 days, and my skin has never felt this refined and smooth! I'll review this one after 18 days because I'm supposed to use this for a month.

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Spot Treatment (small transparent jar)- to aid my skin in clearing up those darn post- acne marks during sleep.

Bobbi Brown Intensive Hydration Night Cream- I use this one on my neck.


BAD DAYS NIGHT REGIMEN

I'm using the same products, but when a new zit pops out, I increase my Salicylic Acid usage with the help of Shu Uemura's Pore Clarifying Cleansing Oil.


There you have it! I'll update everyone about my progress and results in a month or two. :)

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. kainggit yung skin care regimen mo sis. But I know worth it lahat yan kasi effective naman. I hope I can try one of those in the near future. I have to budget kasi my money. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: hi there! If you want, I could recommend cheaper but effective products too. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would love it if you could recommend cheaper products. Thanks Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi martha.. i love your detailed update of your skin care routine ^_^

    hehe, parang yung sakin, anu gamit ko sa umaga, yun na rin sa gabi.. (i use celeteque at the moment, sinusunod yung cleanse-tone and moisturize hehehe..) nagmamask ka din ba? every when?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big YES !! Cheaper products please. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..bongga..maki share na lang ako ng recommendations.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love a post with cheaper alternatives too! :) Thanks Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great line up of skin products! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, nakakaiinggit. sana im that patient with my daily skin care regimen. hay!!!

    looking forward to your feature on cheaper but effective products

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Martha! no wonder you have great skin. :D I hope you can do alternatives though. :)

    Much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you can post na skin care within the budget but very effective:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. andi: thanks dear and welcome to my blog! :D Yes, I shall do one. :D

    dette: yup! will do dear! :D

    jaja: actually patience and determination is one of the keys to having great skin. so whatever product you're using right now, just use it religiously and have faith that it'll work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sis! :) I just want to ask if you can recommend a product that can remove pimple marks. I've been battling for it for months now. >.< lol. Hahaha! :DD Thanks soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. anonymous: hello dear! thanks for visiting my blog! :D I recommend VMV's Illuminants cream. VERY EFFECTIVE. :) I have a review on that so please check it out. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)