Review: Nars Lipstick in Funny Face


Here's a review on Nars Semi- Matte lipstick in Funny Face

PRICE: P1,395.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Nars, Glorietta 4
OTHER LOCATIONS: Nars counters in Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas Mandaluyong; Robinson's Place, Ermita, Manila; Rustan's Essences, Alabang Town Center


THE VERDICT:

OMG! I have a new favorite lippie. It's such a favorite of mine, that I use it rarely. Weird, eh? I know, but it took me a while to acquire one because this shade is always out of stock! Good thing I chanced upon the freshly- delivered stocks on the day I bought this lippie. Lucky me!


Good thing Nars PH has decided to bring a lot of the brand's great lipstick shades to the country like Red Lizard, Afghan Red, Vendanges, and Funny Face to name a few. Funny Face is a fuchsia shade with a berry undertone and slight light blue glimmers.


Click READ MORE for the lovely swatches!




Nars' semi- matte lipsticks are non- drying and they give your lips a nice and natural sheen. And fear not the blue glimmers, because they don't look off and add a fab 3D touch to the color.


It emphasizes tanned and dark skin tones. On fair- skinned ladies, this will look a bit darker, but I bet it will still be pretty.


The formula adheres well to your lips making its staying power awesome. It's such a gorgeous and unique color that will take you from day to night. If you're not a fan of eyeshadows, go for bold lipsticks because they glam you up in a snap. Fall season (aka rainy and cold season in our country) is here, so it's time to bring out those vampy colors!

Will I buy this again? I WILL I WILL I WILL! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Parang it looks like Nyx Rose yung sheen effect nya. Oo nga malapit na mag-rainy season, we can wear bright and bold lipstick! As usual, looking great with the lippy Ms.M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing Funny Face for a while now! Looks really pretty on you :) was wondering, what blush are you using in this pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikka: hello there! sorry for the late reply. It's MAC's Coygirl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was found to have one of the highest levels of lead content by the FDA. Check out the list http://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/productandingredientsafety/productinformation/ucm137224.htm

    Was thinking of getting it until I saw it there. Better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)