Be one of my ten guests in my first Meet-And-Greet!





Hello my dear readers! I know some of you have been waiting for this post, and I apologize for the delay. I have been enjoying chicken Bonchon, Jamba Juice, and Television so much!

But I won't make you wait any longer! Click READ MORE now!


A lot of people have been requesting for a meet- up with me, but I figured that it will require a lot of time and effort on both ends. So I thought, why not make a big one? Truth be told, my FB and Twitter survey was just a spontaneous one. Next thing I know, I have people who are willing to make the Meet-And-Greet happen, and readers who are really awaiting it!

You asked, and I shall give it to you. Finallyyyyy! We'll already meet! :D

Believe me, I'd like to invite everyone, but I'm afraid I can only accommodate 10 as of now. :/ But don't worry, a bigger Meet-And-Greet is definitely one of my next projects. :)

The Beauty Junkee's Meet-And-Greet will be a 2- hour event. It's going to be filled with fun, candies, loot bags, tips, and of course, makeup! It's also your chance to meet up with other TBJ fans/readers, and a chance to ask me some of your burning queries about beauty, skin care, fashion, pets, and anything and everything under the sun! It's going to be one fun day, I'm telling y'all! :)

Here are more details to get you excited. :)


VENUE: STUDIO SnR, Ortigas

STUDIO SnR was kind enough to provide a venue for the event. I'm sure you're all familiar with this place, as it has been the go- to venue for a lot of makeup workshops, sales, and events by some of the countries most prominent brands and makeup artists. Not only that, you will also get a chance to know more about the Parian Spirit Makeup Brush Cleansers.

Want another exciting news? The 10 lucky readers will also be one of the firsts to know and experience Nippon Beauty Tools and Supplies!

FOOD: SUGAR AND SPICE CANDY BUFFETS

Our food sponsor for the event is Sugar and Spice Candy Buffets. Instead of serving high carb meals and leading my guests to a nasty carb crash, I thought that it would be nice if we'll all eat something colorful, cute, and pretty---something that will remind us of makeup! So I have invited Sugar and Spice Candy Buffets to provide mouthwatering and candylicious treats. Sugar High+Makeup+Beauty Conversations= F U N! :D

This is just a preview of what Sugar and Spice can do. As of this writing, they're already planning a makeup- themed candy buffet for you guys!


So pretty, eh? I'll definitely get them in one of my parties. :D


SOUVENIR: MAKEUPHOLICS

And of course, since I am an advocate of giving and sharing, I will not let my guests go home empty- handed---LITERALLY! On top of the skin care and makeup tips, food, and new friends, I also want to give you a tangible remembrance of our Meet-And-Greet. The kind- hearted Mica behind Makeupholics Online is sponsoring goody bags!


And here's a sample of the goody bag. Ugh! I'm jealous 'cos I won't get one! Haha. :D

Each of my ten lucky readers will take home 1 clutch bag plus a few makeup products inside. This isn't just a goody bag. It's a GOOD goody bag. I mean, ain't the clutch fabulous? It will definitely add color to your outfit. Use it as a regular bag, toiletries bag, or makeup bag--whatever floats your boat! :)

Lastly, we will also have one very special guest. She's no other than.....





THE MYSTERY GUEST! Haha!

I will reveal the Mystery Guest on the day of the event. All I can say is, she's one of the country's most respected beauty bloggers. Apart from that, she's also one of the closest beauty bloggers to my heart. Who is she? SEEEECCREEET! :D

Our Mystery Guest will also give one lucky guest a makeover. But the 9 gals shouldn't worry because you're all going to experience a live makeup workshop as she demonstrates her prowess.

The Beauty Junkee's Meet-And-Greet will happen on JUNE 16, 2012, 3:00- 5:00 P.M. at Studio SnR, Ortigas.

That's it! So how will you become one of the 10 guests? Simply:

1. Follow The Beauty Junkee on Facebook and Twitter

2 Follow Studio SnR on Facebook and Twitter

3. Follow Sugar and Spice Candy Buffets on Facebook and Twitter

4. Follow Makeupholics on Facebook and Twitter

5. Post the following on the comments part of this post:
1. Full Name
2. Email Address

6. Tweet this: "I want to attend @TheBeautyJunkee's first Meet-And-Greet!"
*Make sure you tag me in your post

7. Post this publicly on your wall: "I want to go to the meet and greet! @TheBeautyJunkee @SugarandSpice (Candy Buffets) @StudioSnR @MakeupHOLICS"
*Make sure you tag all the sponsors and me in your FB wall post

8. Winners will be chosen via Random.org

9. Entries will be accepted starting today, JUNE 9, 2012

10. Contest ends on JUNE 13, 2012

11. Winners will be announced on June 13, 2012

12. Winners will be announced on this blog, and will be notified via email

13. The winner/s who will not respond to my email within 24 hours will be replaced by another contestant.

Gentle reminder:

Please like the pages and follow the Twitter accounts of The Beauty Junkee and all the sponsors. I will check if the mechanics have been followed to the letter. Failure to comply will invalidate your entry.

BEST OF LUCK GIRLS AND SEE YOU ON JUNE 16! :D

Post a Comment

53 Comments

  1. Maria Revelyn Galura
    revs_galura@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Revelyn Galura
    revs_galura@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Pamela Anne Macalinao
    Email: pmac_21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full name: Mary Angeli Cruz
    email address: marauder_08@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa Marie R. Zarate
    alyssamariezarate@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined!

    Name: Alice Mate
    Email address: alicemate1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full name: Mary Angeli Cruz
    email address: marauder_08@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Irene Victoria S. Castro / Bing Castro
    2. ivsc1989@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Angelyn Legaspi Jolo
    E-mail ad: a.jolo@yahoo.com

    *Im hoping :) Thanks and God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. jhoanne luna
    jhoanneluna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Svetlani Rozzi Santiago
    svetsan@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine Chua
    elainecutey(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine Chua
    elainecutey(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reena Berri-Quimosing
    reena_berri@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww. i want to try my luck at this but i have a wedding to attend on the 16th. have fun at your meet and greet, martha~! am sure you and your guests will have loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diane Angela L. Llanto
    da_llanto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hazel Grace Bellen
    bhazelgrace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ms, Martha!I wanted to join to meet you personally but I live in Pampanga.I just want to congratulate you in advance. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patricia Anne Ramos
    tricia_06ph@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Full Name: Kristel Irish A. Pineda
    Email: crystal_ball12295@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rouanie P. Isayas
    wawing_0517@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keith Relevo
    keithrelevo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. kitchie cruz
    cruzkitchie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mirzi Lougella Sarte
    mizi_heatherfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1. Full Name: Rochelle Sacdalan Ostonal
    2. Email Address: rochelle_sacdalan2000@yahoo.com

    thank you Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jennifer Fosgate
    jennifer.fosgate@gmail.com


    This is so exciting Ms.M!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ma. Carmi B. Zate
    carmizate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats Martha, im sure thats going to be a successful event! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Carmina Fernando
    carmzfernando@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Maria Angelica P. Baroma
    mariabaroma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Marielle R. Francisco
    mariellafran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Eunicia Grace N. Alcala
    eunicealcala@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Raych Ramos
    raychramos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Joanna Marie A. Paulino
    jana.paulino.md@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jennifer Castillo
    jennifercastillomd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cristiane Zubiaga
    cintamuni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rhania Escueta Chang
    rescueta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Glacey Madel C. Loiz
    glacey.loiz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Marilet Warde Aclan
    aclan.marilet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jamie Anne Del Mundo
    anne_del_mundo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sunshine D. Manahan
    sundman031491@yahoo.com/ sunshine_manahan@yahoo.com

    I just wanna meet you. That's all!!! Hoping to be picked! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sunshine D. Manahan
    sundman031491@yahoo.com/ sunshine_manahan@yahoo.com

    I just wanna meet you. That's all!!! Hoping to be picked! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beatriz S. Lim
    zirtaeb_mil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Icia Tadiar
    icia.tadiar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Rhania Escueta Chang
    rescueta@gmail.com

    gusto kitang mameet in-person!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Renielyn Balleza
    renballeza222@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Darelle Anne Paitan
    darelle.paitan18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)