FIRST LOOK+REVIEW: Benefit Box O' Powder Lipgloss in Coralista


Here's a review on Benefit Box O' Powder Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Coralista

PRICE: P900.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Benefit Cosmetics Greenbelt 5; Benefit Cosmetics Shangri- La Mall

THE VERDICT:

Benefit has come up with these fantabulous lipglosses to complement the cult favorite, Box O' Powder blushes! Don't you just love it? They're coming to the Philippines this July, so please keep an eye for these babies. In the meantime, have a taste of Coralista. Click READ MORE and read my thoughts on this product!


Ingredients


The Box O' Powder lipglosses come in soft and lightweight squeeze- type plastic tubes.


It also has a slanted applicator for easier and hygienic dispensing. I wonder: To those who have lip glosses with this kind of applicator--Do you put the applicator directly onto your lips? Or do you squeeze some product on a finger instead? I do the latter because I'm afraid the whole thing might be contaminated with bacteria if I put it directly on my lips.

But I digress...


Coralista is a warm peach color. It's very reminiscent of the Coralista Box O' Powder blush, and I find that it's not very pigmented. It just yields a touch of color to your lips. It can be used on its own or on top of lipstick. I prefer using it on its own because I don't like topping my lipstick with lipgloss. I love the moderate pigmentation because I like my lipgloss discreet. Consistency is non- sticky, texture is very smooth, and has a fruity scent, yet no weird taste. I like.


Here's Coralista on me. Wonder why it's called 'Ultra Plush'? It is because it leaves a soft and satin-y barrier on your lips when it comes off. Other lip glosses leave your lips feeling sticky and heavy but this one? Na-ah. The barrier feels as if I'm wearing an invisible veil of lip balm, and it feels lovely!

Staying power is not pretty good, which is true for all lip glosses. But hey, we always retouch our makeup, so I don't find this as a problem. :)




PICK YOUR WEAPON

So what are you eyeing right now? Bella Bamba is on my wish list because the blush version is my most favorite Box O' Powder.

I can't wait for the launch! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. i really like this type of tube type applicator..it's easy to use and handy. This one is like the one my mom brought me from new york..it's from victoria secret (beauty rush-lip gloss) and they were really nice to use, doesn't waste my time at all when i'm on the rush..nice post ms.martha.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! The colour is so pretty! It seems like I'd adore Bella Bamba too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool line of lip glosses.
    This one looks very nice on you!

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)