Review: Missha The Style Perfect Concealer


Here's a review on Missha The Style Perfect Concealer in Natural Beige

PRICE: Around 100HKD (Approximately P500.00+)
PLACE BOUGHT: Missha flagship store, ISquare, Nathan Road, Hong Kong
OTHER LOCATIONS: Online resellers; Missha, SM Hypermart


THE VERDICT:

I have a lot of good makeup purchases in Hong Kong, but this has got to be my most favorite. It's my go- to concealer nowadays because it's so easy to use, dependable, and long lasting! I'm not really fond of Korean Cosmetics, but Missha is very impressive in my opinion.


Ingredients

Click READ MORE and check out my full review and product swatches!


Looks like MAC's Studio Finish concealer, eh? This baby works like MAC's SF concealer, but it's easier to work with than the latter because it has a smoother consistency. It has polymers in the formula, hence the smooth cream-silicone consistency. You don't have to wait for it to dry, unlike the Studio Finish concealer. It's really great for women who are always on the go! If you'll check the ingredients again, you'll learn that it has beneficial skin ingredients that help heal your skin during wear. If you must sacrifice eye cream during daytime makeup preparation, opt for concealers infused with skin soothing extracts like this one.


The Style Perfect Concealer only comes in 2 shades: Light Beige and Natural Beige. In spite of the limited selection, the shades fit a wide range of skin tones. It is also yellow toned, and works best in concealing minor undereye and face discolorations, and does a great job in the eye brightening department. It yields an opaque and matte coverage, and good to use if you want to achieve a flawless makeup finish.


Bare undereye


With a layer of Missha The Style Perfect Concealer

I like using my fingers with this product because I find that it applies better and faster as compared to using a brush or sponge. But if you want to use a makeup tool in applying this, I suggest you go for sponge wedges. I've used a concealer brush on this, and I find that the concealer doesn't cling well to the brush because of its dry consistency.

But fret not when I say that it has a dry consistency because this concealer is very moisturizing. It doesn't enhance dry and flaky areas, so people with Dry skin may use this. It's best for people with Oily skin because the polymers will help it stay longer on people with this skin type.


Two layers on my post- acne marks.

However, since it has a very smooth texture, you might wipe the product off if you use a swiping technique to set it. For powder brushes, it's best to tap loose powder on it, and gently brush off the excess. For sponges, gently dab some powder on the product to set it.

This is such a keeper. I'm totally loving it because it's so easy to use, pigmented, doesn't cake and fade, unscented, keeps my dark circles out of sight, and totally affordable! I'll definitely buy one again when I finish this pot!

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Have you tried the clarisonic (mia) po? Its a very good investment for your skin, since you have almost perfect skin, its nice if you try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan pala yung sabi sa forum na pede dupe ng MAC. Looks smooth sa undereye and ang ganda ng finish.Will include this on my list. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan pala yung sabi sa forum na pede dupe ng MAC. Looks smooth sa undereye and ang ganda ng finish.Will include this on my list. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing:) I should buy this one soon haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has natural touch talaga pag na apply na sa skin....very nice.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is nice...a must try...question lang, did you break out? some concealers can really break me out e...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganda! :) Hoping for the availability of this product sa Hypermart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a nice product! i'm still on search for a concealer....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: hi there! not yet. :) Have you tried it? :) I know it's a good product, but again, I have to digest the price. :)

    Issa: Try this one. :)

    lechique: Yep! Please check it out :)

    Redshoetraveller: Hi there! Nope. :) Didn't break out from it. :)

    Purple Clandestine: true! :D

    Cintamuni: go! :D

    Kath: talaga? Never knew that. But the moment I've used this, I've always thought that it's a dupe for MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have it po, it made my skin smooth and even, very pricey pero I can say that it is very much worth it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always on the go.I will definitely try this one.Thanks Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls,

    This is really a good review for Missha products! :) Me too personally i'm using this perfect cover concealer!
    Actually i'm selling korean brand products and missha is one of my bestseller brand.

    I often go to korea twice a month because of my job. :)

    Girls, if you wanna try this product just contact me thru e-mail (marjgacer@yahoo.com).

    Selling it for only: 360 pesos!!!! Cheaper than mall prices!

    I'm also open for reseller's with special price! :)

    marjgacer@yahoo.com
    marjgacer@yahoo.com
    marjgacer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi ms martha! im planning to get one. i have fair skin with yellow undertones. what shade do you suggest i purchase? im terrified of having a white cast if i get the light beige one. you think natural beige will work for me? thank you! :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, does it work with NC43 skintone? I have 2nd thoughts since Etude House BB cream honey beige (which is darker than natural beige) is too light for me...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)