Winners of my Meet-And-Greet!


Hello guys! Thank you all for supporting my Meet-And-Greet contest! I really wish that I could meet you all soon! :D


Without further ado, I now present the lucky 10 who will attend THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S MEET-AND-GREET: Sweets.Treats.Makeup Tips event on Saturday.

Before I reveal the winners, here's a rundown of the participants. I had 43 contestants for this giveaway. Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! :D

1. April Marco
2. Maria Revelyn Galura
3. Pamela Anne Macalinao
4. Mary Angeli Cruz
5. Alyssa Marie Zarate
6. Alice Mate
7. Carmina Fernando
8. Angelyn Legaspi Jolo
9. Jhoanne Luna
10. Svetlani Rozzi Santiago
11. Keith Relevo
12. Reena Berri- Quimosing
13. Dianne Angela Llanto
14. Hazel Grace Belen
15. Patricia Anne Ramos
16. Kristel Irish Pineda
17. Kitchie Cruz
18. Icia Tadiar
19. Arleen Riviera Jurado
20. Mirzi Lougella Sarte
21. Rochelle Sacdalan Ostonal
22. Jennifer Fosgate
23. Carmi Zate
24. Bing Castro
25. Maria Angelica Baroma
26. Helen Blas
27. Marielle Francisco
28. Cha Sy
29. Eunice Alcala
30. Raych Ramos
31. Joanna Marie Paulino
32. Cristiane Zubiaga
33. Rhania Chang
34. Glacey Madel Loiz
35. Marilet Aclan
36. Jamie Ann Del Mundo
37. Sunshine Manahan
38. Beatriz Lim
39. Elaine Chua
40. April Mae Lim
41. Renielyn Ballieza
42. Darelle Anne Paitan
43. Sara Garces

AND HERE ARE THE WINNERS! CONGRATULATIONS!

Click READ MORE to find out if you're one of my lucky guests! :D


BING CASTRO

KEITH RELEVO


REENA BERRI QUIMOSING


CARMI ZATE


ARLEEN RIVIERA JURADO


APRIL MARCO


MARY ANGELI CRUZ


SARA GARCES

PAMELA ANN MACALINAO

SUNSHINE MANAHAN

See you girls on Saturday!

BUT!

I have to get a response to my email within 24 hours from the announcement of the winners. I'll send the winners an email containing the programme of the event, (activities, time, etc.) and directions to the venue, and you have to confirm to my email with the following:

Full Name:
Blog (If any):
Contact No:
Email Address:

If I don't receive any response within the given time frame, I shall draw new winners. :)

Congrats girls and see you on Saturday! :D

SWEET TREAT!

Three lucky attendees will win something sweet from Sugar and Spice and of course, yours truly! :D

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Yay!!! thank you so much Ms. Martha! Can't wait to see you ^_^ egzoited much! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGee! Is this for real? Haha! THANK YOU, Martha! I can't wait! :))

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhuhu bkit di nag appear ung comment ko dun sa giveaway??
    pero i did all the steps gustong gusto ko pa naman pumunta dito..:'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the last! I thought I didn't make it! I am excited too pham! I cant wait to see the beautyjunkee QUEEN! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ms. Martha! BIG SMILE on my face today! ^_________^ See youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sayang di ako kasama =( pero sana mameet pa din ita in person =)

    enjoy pretties =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bkit po di nag appear ung comment ko dun sa giveaway?? pero i did all the steps gustong gusto ko pa naman pumunta..:'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i'm gonna be bad this time to wish one of the winners won't confirm ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww sayang :-( better luck next time me ha ha ha!

    Congrats sa mga winners! enjoy po kayo!

    God bless us all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms. Martha, yey! So happy :)) :)) Excited much. Kaso wala pa po ko narereceive na email. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keith--- same here. haven't received anything pa hihihi. PERO I'M SO HAPPY.. di ko alam if mageemail na ko! LOL. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to all and have a good time :) Ms. Martha you're so lucky to have avid fans. I hope maging successful..
    and sana nandyan ako to meet you hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marthaaaaaaaaa, i'm so happy :D Will respond to your email later. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)