Something Exciting: MAC Archie's Girls


Hello guys! Here's something fresh and EXCITING from the team of MAC Philippines.


MAC has captured our fairytale dreams with the sultry Venomous Villains collection and this time, they'll delight us once again with a collection inspired by Betty and Veronica, the iconic dudettes of the hit teen comic series, Archie.

Gosh, I'm so excited because I was a huge fan of Archie! I'm leaning towards Veronica's collection because I've always identified myself with her. I'm expecting fall items like bold reds, smoky quads, and berry blushes from Veronica's side.

How about you? Which side are you on? Betty or Veronica? :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. When is the collection expected to come out here in the Philippines? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ari: hello there and welcome to TBJ! no news on it yet. Keep on checking my blog for updates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weee Team veronica it is...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am definitely a Veroonica! can't wait to see the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm the Betty (School paper editor, church girl, kind of nerdy) who dresses like Veronica! Hahaha!

    I can't wait for the collection! I'm an Archie fan too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)