Review: Milani Velvet Lips Lipstick in Luxurious


Here's a review on Milani Velvet Lips Lipstick in Luxurious 210

PRICE: A little over P200.00 (will update the price)
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Makeupholics Online


THE VERDICT:

This is my first- ever Milani product. I've been reading a lot of good stuff about the brand, but didn't really think of purchasing any Milani product. I guess I just have too much makeup, and buying more is the last thing on my mind nowadays haha. Thanks Makeupholics for letting me try Milani!


It ain't the much- celebrated Rose Hip lipstick, but I've read a lot of good feedback for it from our sisters at Makeupalley. Click READ MORE and read the rest of my review.


Here's a hand swatch. For such an affordable lipstick, its quality is pretty good: opaque, glides on easily, and smells fragrant: it doesn't reek of a chemical- like odor, unlike most cheap lipsticks. It doesn't have any weird taste too.


Luxurious is a creamy rose pink shade with flecks of silver glimmer. It in a moisturizing satin finish. The color


It's a great creamy pink shade that compliments golden and tan skintones. The glimmers help add some volume to my lips too. Staying power is okay. However, it has a tendency to settle into fine lines but I find this caveat forgivable because it is non-drying, and the color doesn't wash me out.

It's really worth buying, especially if you love makeup, but don't like shelling out too much money for it. I'd like to believe that Milani is one great brand that won't break the bank.

Please visit MAKEUPHOLICS on Facebook for more Milani products.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I'm into lippies this past few days.. Esp chic colors.. Shocking pink.. :) I've never tried this brand but based on your review, I think it's quite similar to nyx lippies..

    I'll try this! Cute packaging :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks good on you miss martha! :) i love this baby pink color... I am always scared to try lighter shades of pink kasi i have a dark skintone.. but i might try this one out. :)

    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lippie looks so creamy..

    Is it just me or you did an ombre effect on your lips at the last photo?? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Milani is like NYX ? Affordable but delivers its purpose. The color looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the colour. The consistency looks good too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)