Review: Zenutrients Oatmeal and Goat's Milk Intensive Care Body Scrub


Here's a review on Zenutrients Oatmeal and Goat's Milk Intensive Care Body Scrub

Price: Around P250.00+
Bought From: Sesou, Market! Market!
Other Locations: Please inquire via Zenutrients' Facebook Fan Page

THE VERDICT:

Yesterday, I found myself holding onto a bowl of mouthwatering goodness: Creamy, crunchy oatmeal drenched in thick, sweet milk with a dollop of vanilla and perhaps, a stroke of honey. It smelled so, so good that I took a moment of silence with eyes closed to savor the sweet, heavenly aroma of that divine oatmeal recipe before devouring it. As I was about to sink my teeth on it, I realized, I was in the shower and the dreamy oatmeal bowl was a tub of body scrub. :p Whoops!

That's how much I'm enjoying this body scrub from Zenutrients (formerly Z.E.N. Organics). Whenever I hear or read the phrase "Treat yourself in the shower", I immediately think of this product because it smells soooooo yummy and good-definitely a sweet body treat. Did I say it smells yummy and good?

Ingredients

ZENUTRIENTS OATMEAL AND GOAT'S MILK INTENSIVE CARE BODY SCRUB IN DETAIL

Here's what it looks like when it's new. Can you blame someone if he/she mistakes it as food?

It only comes in one size, 100g, but it comes in two other variants: Barako Coffee and Green Tea and Peppermint. I just visited Zenutrients' official website and saw that they also sell 1 kilo versions of the body scrubs which are intended for spa use. Hmmm...I'm tempted to buy the 1 kilo version of this particular scrub!

ZENUTRIENTS OATMEAL AND GOAT'S MILK INTENSIVE CARE BODY SCRUB IN ACTION

The cream base is very smooth, and the amount of apricot shells in it is just right: It lets you scrub your skin efficiently without the scratch and sting. It rinses off easily and leaves skin feeling soft.

Now onto the scent: Ah, what else can I say? It's just delish: Creamy, milky, and sweet but not cloyingly sweet, and the scent lingers for a while on my skin after showering. I guess the selling point of this product would have to be its fragrance-I like it so much that I didn't care if it came in my least favorite packaging, the tub packaging. Can't you see? I'm obsessed with its scent haha! :D

Two more showers to go and I shall declare thee an "Emptie". So yes, I'll buy it again, and I think you know the reason why I would. :)

ZENUTRIENTS OATMEAL AND GOAT'S MILK INTENSIVE CARE BODY SCRUB RATING

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. If I leave this open in the kitchen, someone might accidentally try it! Haha.

    It sounds great though! Thankfully there's a Zenutrients in Landmark Makati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like food indeed! be careful if you have kids at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the Island Basic Body Scrubs I've tried before. Would love to give this one a shot too! Thanks for the review, Martha! :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari: True! My mother might mistake it as oatmeal and eat it haha!

    Gellie: Welcome! :D

    Issa: That's true! I was even informed by Zenutrients that one of their clients' kid accidentally ate it! Good thing it doesn't contain synthetic chemicals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, it was nearby my office.
    so good to try this:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)