Shiseido Ibuki now in Manila + Shiseido Oxygen Lounge


I know that you all have an idea of what Shiseido's newest skin care line, Ibuki, can do (If you're new to it, check out THIS POST) so I'll just tell you all about Shiseido's new Oxygen Lounge.

Shiseido's Oxygen Lounge is the newest pampering lounge where you can go and take a breather and refresh your skin and senses. Situated in two of the major lifestyle areas around the metro, everyone can drop by, experience Shiseido's soothing facials, have a professional makeover, and try out the products from the Ibuki line.

A simulation of the Oxygen Lounge was built for Bloggers and the Press so we can all experience it firsthand.

Bloggers Bestie, Donnarence, Tara, and Sophie about to have their facial.

And I'm having a facial too!

Click READ MORE to know where you can visit Shiseido's Oxygen Lounge.


The Ibuki line is finally in Manila and you can purchase it in all Shiseido counters and boutiques nationwide. 

They also have this Hydration Thermometer that measures your skin's moisture level before and after the facial. Before the facial, my moisture level was 20.3%-just forgot to take a photo. :D After the facial and using the products from the Ibuki line, it went up to 33.3%. Impressive increase! :)

20.3% was even below the LOW gauge haha! That means my skin was almost dried up!

I also got a complimentary makeover with Genesis. He's very good at makeup. If you see him in the Oxygen Lounge, ask him to give you a makeover! :)

Love the sheer wash of gold he used on my lids!


Visit Shiseido's Oxygen Lounge in the following locations-take a breather and come out with beautiful skin that's totally #ReadyForAnything! :)

TRINOMA: September 17, 2013- October 2, 2013
ALABANG TOWN CENTER: October 4- October 20, 2013

Please visit SHISEIDO PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the Oxygen Lounge and the Ibuki line.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Oh my! I would love to have one of those facials! I've been having a lot of stress from work lately :/ How much does a facial cost, Ms. Martha? :) Glad you had a great time there. I'm going to get some of those facials at ATC as soon as it's available there! haha :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is the makeover and facial free? Would love to try out their products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the setting! :)I really love his new line from shiseido! Complete package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I live the makeup! I can't wait to go to Trinoma to visit the oxygen lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gold eyeshadows never fails! kahit anong edad.. kahit anong occasion =) this shade should be staple in your stash =) buti i have one sa sleek palette ko hihi.. nakakabata ng face talaga ang facials =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must go there ! Really really should. :) How much kaya ito ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganda ng venue. Better if the make over is free :) really love to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. MJ: Yes, the makeover is free as well as the facial.

    Pau: Yup! :D Thanks! :D

    Stephanie: It's free :)

    Rhain: Their gold eyeshadow is nice. I'm thinking of getting it once the collection comes out :D

    Fati: Yup! :D Hope you can check it out :D

    Patty: Facial is free! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)