The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick Range


The Body Shop's newest offering for fall is so tempting, so juicy, and so pretty that you couldn't help but develop a crush on it.

The new Color Crush lipstick collection is an impressive array of 24 shades ranging from flirty pinks, to runway reds and to ethereal nudes, and in matte, satin, and pearlized finishes. Its highly nourishing formula is made with Community Fair Trade Marula Oil for ultra moisturized lips and high impact pigments for boldly- colored lips that command a wink! This line replaces the previous Colorglide lipstick range. It's absolutely cruelty- free, vegan, and natural! Now that's crush- worthy!

See the our local color selection after the cut!


L-R: Blushing Pink, Coral Kiss, Coral Blush

L-R: Crazy Sexy Crimson, Crush On Caramel, Dare To Bare

L-R: Enraptured Red, Hot Date, Innocent Pink

L-R: Passionate Pink, Red Siren, Berry In Love

L-R: Darling Blush, Red Hot Raspberry, Right Mauves

L-R: Rush Of Pink, Sweet Heart Pink

Color Crush lipsticks are now available in all The Body Shop stores and retails at P695.00 each. I'm crushing on Red Hot Raspberry, Hot Date, Dare To Bare, and Passionate Pink. What are your crushes? :D

By the way, The Body Shop has an early Christmas treat for everyone and that's the Pre- Holiday sale! Grab The Body Shop's best- sellers at huge, huge discounts! Have your Christmas wish or gifting list ready and take advantage of the sale for better savings!

Please visit THE BODY SHOP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the product.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Iwas iwas muna sa pag buy ng lippies , hahaha nahihirapan ako ubusin sayang na :) Pero kung pangregalo pwede ito thanks Ms. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their bath sets and their brushes too!!!

    onto gift giving.. i prefer giving my girlfriends some lipbalms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'm lusting on enraptured red and crazy sexy crimson. I'm on the hunt of deep red shades nowadays, sign of aging perhaps? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twas love at first sight when I saw these babies on The Body Shop MOA! I swatched the blushing pink one and ooohhh. I really liked it! ;) I'm crushing on Blushing pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like Hot Date! looks really gorgeous! But I still got a lot of lipsticks, hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the 210 Sweet heart Pink in this range.
    I Love this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the sweet heart pink210 in this rang
    Love this colour of this range...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this sweet heart pink 210 in this range.
    love this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have this sweet heart pink 210 in this.
    Love the colour...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)