Nivea X Glamourbox Challenge: Rockstar Royalty



Nivea X Glamour box makeup challenge number 2 is inspired by Cara Delevigne and look is called Rockstar Royalty; While I'm not so sure if Delevigne indeed has rockstar legend roots, I'm certain that this girl has a rockstar attitude that's bold, fun, and charmingly audacious. I must confess, I like this girl not only because of her shining attitude, but because she made thick, strong brows look cool once more!

Get ready to cop Cara's fresh yet bold makeup look!

Products Used:

POP Beauty Contour 101 (P1,090.00)
PIXI Lash Booster Mascara (P840.00)
PIXI Crayon Combo Super Natural (P890.00)
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix in Finest Fuchsia (P790.00)

STEP 1: Prepare your base. Next, draw your brows.

Okay, I think I may have mapped it too high so I'm removing it with NIVEA Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes; I chose this particular variant because the protruding dots provide spot removal; it corrects boo-boos easily and quickly!

There; that's a much better height! :D

As for the eyes, here's a diagram that you can download to serve as a quick photo tutorial, andrepost on Instagram or Pinterest.

Step 1a: Get a cream shadow in a peachy champagne shade with a soft, shimmery finish; apply it all over the above crease
Step 2b: Line your lower lash line with a dark brown eyeliner; opt for Black if you want more definition.
Step 3c: Grab a smudging brush and slightly blur the edges of the upper lash line.
Step 4d: Grab the same eyeliner and line your lower lash line until a few inches before the tear duct.
Step 5e: Grab a champagne/light peach eyeliner in a shimmer/frost finish and line the tear duct area.
Step 6f: Coat lashes generously with volumizing mascara

STEP 2: Contour the jawline; make it a bit jagged, ala-Delevigne.

STEP 3: Grab a bright/hot pink lipstick and swipe away!

What do you think of this look? Will you wear it? Tell me what you think about my tutorial in the comments section. :)

Visit NIVEA PHILIPPINES and GLAMOURBOX on Facebook for more information on the featured products.

Post a Comment

31 Comments

  1. I also love Cara because she doesn't have a care in the world just because her eyebrows are so bold and thick lol! But I also admire her personality because I am following her on Instagram and it shows on her account how she is as normal and as wild and fun as everybody else. Forn the look I think I can wear that look especially the bold pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love how she dares to be herself in front of the camera; such a true girl; that's why I love her!

      Yeah, this look is really wearable and it's universal that everyone can wear it!

      Delete
  2. I like Cara too, her brows is admirable! That thick brows makes her look younger as always.
    Anyways,Definitely I would wear this makeup look. So simple yet chic and sophisticated on my opinion. Thanks for sharing this tutorial. I'm so excited to try this out with my hot pink shade lippie:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara is very pretty. I wish to have a brows like that and her face too(^.^) I don't see her as a rockstar too. I love the outcome of your recreation of rockstar royalty, this look is perfect to wear even on a daily basis in every occassions. Your eyebrows looks effortlessly done and this lipstick shade makes you look more charming(^.^) Hope to have this look on my Graduation day. This surely will make me beautiful.(^_−)☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, this is going to be a great look for your graduation; congratulations in advance! :D

      Delete
  4. It's Cara that turns me conscious about my eyebrows. I admire the way you make your brows too Ms. M :D! Btw. you rock the lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed a nice look Ms. Martha. i would also like to wear that kind of make up. it's not loud, sa lips bumawi. hehe, but it's nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It's great for everyday; just change the lip color. :)

      Delete
  6. Cara has a very strong facial feature just like you Ms.Martha! extreme contouring is a must! hehe I like that eyebrow tutorial very detailed. And oh that hot pink lips are gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello beauty junkee I am a big fan and ive been looking at your blog for several years. What i want to know is, why wont you wax/shave your upper lip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Oh, believe me, I've been wanting to do it recently, but I'm just swamped with work. :( Also, I don't do it every month; I wait for the strands to grow long because I noticed that this skin area of mine is sensitive; whenever I wax it, it gets red and tender for days so I decided not to wax it regularly; don't want to see what the damage will be if I keep on doing it. :p

      Delete
    2. Okay, where do you have them waxed? And how long before you wax them again? :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for not thinking I was bullying or bashing. I was just merely curious and I think you are beautiful. I had mine lasered off. Will continue being a fan!

      Delete
    4. I wax on my own. :) I wax every 2 to 2 1/2 months. :)

      Delete
  8. I so love this look! Carry to. :) I have thick brows din so I can really relate. Plus, I love that pink lips. :) I also admire Cara for achieving so much at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ang ganda ni Ateng Cara! I like humor too. Hehe
    As usual, your kilay looks great again. how do you blur the lines? Whenever I do that, the lines are too obvious and I can't erase/blur them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      Spoolie, dear; I brush the outline with a spoolie to blur it. :)

      Delete
  10. i so loved this look ms m! i can rock this on daily basis thank you for this another tutorial! i learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Close enough! You could make a youtube tutorials :) .. Can you use the NIVEA Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes as makeup remover?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this massive crush on Cara. I like the dotted makeup remover. It looks like it can clean my face really well after a long exhausting day of work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would totally wear this look, especially those perfect brows! Oh, the things I'd do to achieve that.. (sobs in a corner)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)