L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color Review + Price + Swatch

Here's a review on L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color.

PRICE: P500.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores

 THE VERDICT:

L'Oreal cements their status in my heart as the drugstore brand with the best lipstick around with Infallible Lip Color, lipsticks that are extremely pigmented, long- lasting, but doesn't dry out the lips.Swatching 5 shades after the cut!


L'OREAL INFALLIBLE LIP COLOR IN DETAIL

This lipstick line promises to be fade- proof, food- proof, and dry- proof. Available in 20 shades.

Product comes with a plastic cap that represents the lipstick color in the tube.

The lipsticks have a rich, melting texture; it feels very hydrating, moisturizing, and sets into a demi- matte finish after a couple of minutes. Once it sets, it's practically budge- proof and has a hint of stickiness to it to keep it intact for a long time; don't worry, it's bearable, at least to me. It has a sweet floral scent.

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE LIP COLOR IN ACTION

REFINED RUBY

Ruby Red shade.

A classic Ruby Red that's both sexy and chic.

PERSISTENT PLUM

Warm red with a hint of plum.

This one's more red than plum to me. Nice shade though.

RESILIENT RAISIN

Warm brown with a reddish undertone.

My favorite shade in this collection! This casual brown is easy to wear, but looks quite posh!

BOLD BORDEAUX

Wine red with a hint of duo chrome blue shimmer.

Nice color, but I find that it's a bit sheer. This is also one of the shimmer- laced shades in the line.

EVERLASTING PLUM

Classic plum.

Oh, plum will always be one of the chicest shades around!

Staying power of the lipsticks is great: it comes off gradually after a meal or two, but this of course depends on the type of meal you will have; if it's oily, expect to see significant fading. Generally, the lipsticks last for a couple of hours with no dryness. I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a comfortable lipstick with minimal retouching!

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE LIP COLOR RATING

Please visit L'OREAL PARIS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details on this product.

Post a Comment

20 Comments

  1. This is something I wanted to have a long lasting lipstick but remember the Revlon MAtte lipstick I got from you it's long lasting as well because after a meal of 2 it's still there. And it's convenient for me because I don't have to retouch my lipstick over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refined Ruby for me, is the best since, I am really into red lippies. I like its tube kasi you don't have to see what's inside and to try each kasi sa tube pa lang alam mo agad yung bet mong color. I am into plum shades kasi parang di bagay sa skintone ko. Haha. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! Refined Ruby is a good shade too! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice review.. I just bought mine a while ago in the shade tender berry... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I would go for refined ruby. All I have to do is groom my brows and put this lipstick and my power dressing is complete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Among the shades, I love Resilient Raisin, hindi ko kase keri ang masyadong red eh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everlasting Plum and Resilient Raisin, FTW! I saw somewhere that Loreal Infallible is on sale, I think I can get a tube or two ^-^ I also like a lipstick that lasts longer, mas matipid and less hassle when it comes to retouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's the case, you'll love this range! It's long- wearing, but doesn't feel dry. :)

      Delete
  7. I never thought I'd like shiny red lipstick, but after seeing your photo with Refined Ruby.. wow. Pls take my money. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. It becomes demi- matte after a few minutes. :)

      Delete
  8. I love na your lips madam. Hehehe But I really love the BOLD BORDEAUX shade, simple, yet BONGGA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a Red lipstick person but this is definitely worth trying for. I like the Resilient Raisin..coz not too red but on a brownish side also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Resilient Raisin is a beautiful shade. It's my favorite in the range. :)

      Delete
  10. Refined Ruby!!!! Yes, its my name too (I was named after my birth stone)! I'm inlove with reds specially ruby shades! Will grab this asap! I like that it won't dry your lips and at the same time its long wearing. I think I finally found something that I can alternate with my uber drying liquid matte lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)