Let There Be Light with Skin Potions Glowbomb Highlighter Palette Review, Price, Swatch

Here's a review on Skinpotions Glowbomb Highlighter Palette.

PRICE: P560.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through authorized Skinpotions distributors

 THE VERDICT:

Looking for a really good and affordable highlighting palette? Try Skinpotions Glowbomb Highlighter; can't believe that this is so affordable yet so good, plus it's a Filipino brand too!


WHAT IS IT:

Skinpotions is a Filipino online beauty brand. Their new makeup range includes Glowbomb, a set of six highlighters and bronzers for radiant skin and a megawatt glow.

Product comes in a magnetic cardboard packaging and straight up, it reminds me of Anastasia's Nicole Guerreiro Glow Kit.

Here are swatches of the products: From left to right, we have:

White- pearl white (shimmer)
Gold- pale gold (shimmer)
Pink- lavender- pink (shimmer)
Bronze- bronze-gold (metallic)
Rust- copper (metallic)

HOW IS IT? WHAT DO THE PRODUCTS LOOK LIKE?

Gold on my cheeks, nose, brow bone, and side of the eye

The powders have a surprisingly creamy finish and they're buildable; very easy to apply, blend, and colors appear true to the skin as they are on the pan. I was pleased to know that this lasts long too even it's humid and on oily skin!

If you want to glow on a budget, I'd definitely recommend this!

SKINPOTIONS GLOWBOMB HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE RATING

Please visit SKINPOTIONS on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Wow. Looks promising. Natuwa ako sa mala megawatt na glow. Try ko nga ito baka mabawasan per kilowatts namin. Haha. Char. Pero definitely I'm gonna try this product. Thank you Ms. M. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Skinpotions skin care items and I must say that they're a really good brand. Proud to be Filipino! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. CTHE PALETTE IS STUNNING!!! I like the fact that it's subtle and yet the pigmentation's really intense! I find the price reasonable for its quality. This one seems like a really good find! Love Skinpotions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute palette! I like that shade pink lavender :D
    thanks for the review of it madam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganda! Gusto ko din ma experience na magka magnetic clipboard na mga pallet.
    Must have din talaga ang highlighters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa it really delivers some serious glow I think my fave mary lou manizer has to retire lol!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)