My Top 10 Christmas Picks at Bata

Comfortable footwear for Christmas? Go BATA.

Last week, I attended Bata's event at their SM Makati branch. I was in shoe heaven when I entered the place. It was the first time I encountered the brand in the flesh even if I've heard of it before. I also chose my top 10 BATA finds that would be perfect Christmas presents for your loved ones and yourself this Christmas.



BATA is one of the biggest retail shoe brands in the world with presence in over 40 countries. It was founded in Czechoslovakia 123 years ago. The founders had a humble beginning as cobblers in their local town and with the right mix of great business acumen and taste in footwear, BATA grew into the global footwear brand that it is today.

Though fairly new, BATA is immediately gaining traction in Manila with their wide array of footwear and design choices.

Women's

Men's

Kids

Accesories

I tried on a couple of shoes and one common denominator with all of them? COMFORT. Bata shoes spell comfort and if you're like me who values comfort and style, this is a brand worth checking out.

If you're due for a new pair this Christmas, check out my top 10 footwear picks from BATA:

1. HEELS

- Bata Insolia is a footwear technology that lets you wear heels up to 4 times longer. I tried on these double strapped leatherette heels, walked around the store for 30 minutes, and I purchased them right after. This is arguably the most comfortable pair of heels I've walked in to date!

2. BOOTS

- These boots are made from genuine leather and they feel pretty soft; none of that stiff feel of new leather, therefore it won't need a lot of breaking in for you to completely settle in them.

3. SNEAKERS

- Gorgeous, high cut sneakers in modern design. These are pretty lightweight too and I love the vintage rose color!

5. MORE SNEAKERS!

- Their low cut sneakers are fabulous as well. This is one of my picks.

6. SANDALS

- I don't know 'bout you, but I like jewels on my sandals and I found good ones here!

7. BROGUES

- Brogues with a twist; versatile enough for casual and semi- formal wear for the men in your life.

8. BUBBLEGUMMERS

- This is the name of BATA's footwear collection for children. Comfortable, cute, and durable!

9. BAGS

- BATA's got some pretty cool bags as well that are both functional and stylish.

10. KITTEN- HEELED SHOES

- For really tall ladies and ladies who dislike sky high heels, there are options at BATA.

If I can only choose one, I'd go for Bata Insolia Heels; they're unbelievable comfortable!

BATA shoes start at P1,999.00. For more information, visit BATA PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. New to my ears, when I see all the photos look comfy po xa. Me too I love the rose color ng sneakers, cute p ng mga design nila, kakaiba yet stylish at so chic tgnan. Me too I like s mga sandals un my jewel at sosyal tgnan. Cute din ng pngbata, khit s mens shoes simple pero lakas ng dating nia. Mgnda un mga design nila, hndi pahuhuli kya no wonder tumgal sla ng gnyn grbe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like jewels on sandals! It makes me feel like a goddess haha! I also like the kitten heels. They look comfy and stylish. I get the height boost that I need pero nakakakilos parin ng mabilis lalo na kapag humahabol sa chikiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I heard of this brand. I'm very much curious because I'm the type who won't sacrifice comfort over style, haha. Based on your photos, the brand carries a lot of fabulous styles from heels to sneakers.
    I stand at 5'6 but I still enjoy high heels. I have that terrific feel of glamour when I wear one. So your rave on one of their heels is music to my ears. :) Need to check them out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I love every shoe I see in here. I am investing on heels since I am vertically challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the headline, I thought it was a local/Filipino brand because of the brand name. This is great! I ove that they have a wide variety per category from women's, men's, for the kids, and others. I love the sneakers! I'm a sneaker-kinda-gal and I've ruined my previous pair so I'm considering buying from this brand. I'm not exactly into boots but when I saw the picture of the boots, hay. I love how simple and classy it looks! It's a versatile style staple that gives you the right amount of edge to your ootd's. Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ms Martha binili mo Po talaga Yung Top1 mo😙😍😍
    Bet ko din Po y Yung SNEAKERS top 3 mo hm Po Kaya Yan sana Makita ko sya sa FB page NG Bata.
    Si top 8. BUBBLEGUMMERS ganyang design gusto ko Kay Baby at meron na sya per isapalang...
    Pag dating sa shoes gusto ko talaga comfortable pag isusuot dahil Ang shoes Kasama mo Yan San ka man pumunta Kaya dapat comfortable Ang gamit mo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nakilala ko ang Bata sa fb page lang nila, my premo din sila nun eh kaya nakita ko hehe..true! they've only bring out the best shoe products for costumers, they really are doing so well sa marketing..tlgang napapansin ng masa ang kanilang magandang serbisyo..thumbs up! perfect place to shop for shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my first time to hear about this brand. And my eyes are stuck on their sneakers. 😍 They do look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)