The Face Shop X Coca Cola Review + Swatches

The Face Shop X Coca Cola Collection review.

PRICE: Cushion- P1,395.00; Lipstick- P895.00; Bear Tint- P795.00; Eyeshadow Palette P1,495.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in The Face Shop stores

THE VERDICT:

I am one of those people who used to collect Coke memorabilia. Remember the time when the released Coca Cola Bear? I had a stuffed toy of that! Coca Cola will always be one of my guilty pleasures and I'm stoked to learn that they now have makeup collection made in collaboration with The Face Shop!

Coca Cola X The Face Shop makeup collection is one memorabilia I can't miss! I'm reviewing and swatching the entire line below!


The Face Shop partnered with Coca Cola to create this limited edition makeup collection. This sweet collection features an eyeshadow palette, powder compact, cushion, lipstick, and lip tint.

Mono Pop Eyes Coke Red eyeshadow palette is a 9-piece pocketable palette; it's similar to my Marvel X The Face Shop eyeshadow palette, but the only difference are the colors and texture of the compact.

 Here are the swatches.

L-R:

Cranberry red (semi-metallic)
Blush pink (matte)
Dirty champagne (shimmer)
Warm beige (metallic)
Light copper (shimmer)
Champagne rose (shimmer)
Cream (matte)
Powder white (matte)
Warm red (matte)

The eyeshadow palette has very good quality and pigmentation. I specifically like the red shades; they complement my skin very well. The shimmer shadows cling nicely on the skin as well; pretty impressed by the formula, tbh. Overall, this is a very good palette.

Oil Control Water Cushion promises to smooth skin and control oil; it comes in 2 shades, V201 and V203.

Bear Tint comes in 3 shades; the shade I have is 02. It comes with a semi- long applicator with a slight curve at the tip to somewhat adhere to the lips.

Bear Tint is easily my favorite in the range because of Snow Bear!

L-R: Lipstick, Bear Tint, Cushion

The lipstick I got is 03, an orange red shade; love the vintage look of the shade. Finish is semi- matte and is pretty pigmented. It doesn't highlight dry patches no dries out my lips.

Bear Tint is a pigmented jelly tint; the shade I have, 02, is a bright red. What a pretty shade! The tint dries out evenly and doesn't highlight dry patches. Staying power is okay though.

Oil Control Cushion in V203 is the darkest, but it is around 2-3 shades lighter than my skin tone. Heads up, morenas.

P.S. The lipstick and tints smell and taste like Coke! (But please don't eat them! They're no edible!)

Let's put these on my face, shall we?                                                                                                                                                         
Bare skin

With one layer of the cushion

Consistency is a light emulson- like liquid. Coverage is light to medium. I like how it sets into a semi- matte finish and doesn't require a lot of blending skills to event out. V203 is a medium beige shade with yellow undertone; it's quite light for my skin tone though.

The cushion set with powder. Staying power is good at 3 hours before oiling up. This is a great, everyday base for combination oily-normal skin types. For very oily skin, I suggest using a primer and oil- controlling translucent powder just to be sure it won't fade.

Lipstick #3. This is a pretty, vintage orange lipstick with a tinge of brightness; great to use for a pop of color on a casual day. On fairer skin tones, this will look much warmer. Finish is semi-matte with a balmy texture and it's very pigmented; it even has a tint effect after it comes off. Staying power is good overall.

Me wearing some shade from the eyeshadow palette; I like how easy to blend the shadows are! I'm digging this peachy look! On my lips is Bear Tint in 02. I just applied it lightly; the tint though is not waterproof nor long- lasting, thus you have to retouch it often during wear.

I love this cute Coke memorabilia collection! I'm definitely keeping it, especially Bear Tint!

Is the whole line worth it? Generally, yes, but there are around 1 or two that I can forego, specifically the cushion because I don't have a shade. Between all the products, must- try are the eyeshadow palette and Bear Tint.

What do you think of this collection? Which items are you getting?

COCA COLA X THE FACE SHOP MAKEUP COLLECTION RATING

Please visit THE FACE SHOP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this collection.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. This is so cute and the pigmentation looks amazeballs! Thanks for sharing your look, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out! Eye shadow palette is my favorite among the collection 😍😘 super blooming Ms. Martha 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to share you this,we had a collection of mini Coca-Cola bottles.And as a kid I wonder if it is edible?hahaha...but i never tried it.So this Coca-Cola makeup is a treasure to all Coca-Cola collector������.
    And its very pigmented.Worth a penny��
    Kaya I give a �������� to those people behind this��.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)