Avon Advance Techniques Supreme Oils and 360 Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner review: Dry Hair saviors!


Avon Advance Techniques Supreme Oil and 360 Nourishment shampoo and conditioner review.

PRICE: 360 Nourishment Shampoo- P159; 360 Nourishment Conditioner- P165
Supreme Oils Shampoo- P169; Supreme Oils Conditioner- P179
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through authorized Avon ladies

THE VERDICT:

The shower products that I care most about are shampoo and conditioner; I have dry, thin, frizzy hair that needs a lot of taming that's why I can't use just any shampoo and conditioner, and they should preferably have oil ingredients; it's the only way for my hair to stay calm the whole day!

I recently discovered that Avon came out with the new Advance Techniques shampoo and conditioner range in 360 Nourishment and Supreme Oils. These products have been developed by Avon New York hair experts; I've been using these for only 3 days and my dry hair loves them!


Supreme Oils ingredients

Ideally for seriously damaged hair, Avon Advance Techniques Supreme Oils shampoo and conditioner contains 5 wonder oils (Macadamia, Almond, Grapeseed, and Marula) to keep hair nourished, moisturized, hydrated, and healthy. This intense repairing and moisturizing duo promises to moisturize without the grease and impart shine to the hair. Formula contains provitamin B5 and Vitamin E as well.

Given the presence of potent oils in the formula, this could very well be a good alternative to Kerastase's Elixir Ultime range; they don't have exactly the same oil ingredients, but the concept is there.

The shampoo is a slightly viscous fluid that's rich and foamy. The conditioner is a rich cream with micro gold- colored beads, which are perhaps encapsulated actives. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a sweet almond scent that's nice and sweet.

 360 Nourishment ingredients

Made for normal to dry hair, 360 Nourishment shampoo and conditioner features cult favorite Moroccan Argan Oil for nourishment, repair, and shine. It has provitamin B5 and Vitamin E for added strength, vitality, and protection.

360 Nourishment's shampoo is more viscous than Supreme Oils, but the conditioner is lighter than the latter. Both products have a sweet floral fragrance.

Hair washed with Supreme Oils shampoo and conditioner

Between the two, my favorite is Supreme Oils because my hair just seems to love the duo; I mean look at my hair now: it's shiny, bouncy- looking, and vibrant. Save for a few frizzies, my hair's looking good (you should have seen me before I used Avon Advance Techniques!). I also love this duo because it allows for easier detangling, thanks to its superbly moisturizing formula.

The products are very easy to rinse out without leaving a heavy, stick residue and they leave my hair smelling lightly fragrant the whole day. No need for me to use a leave- in product because I find that my hair's moisturized the whole day. It also has the ability to keep my hair looking fresh and shiny for hours, but of course this depends on if I'm out the whole day or I'm just staying in the comfort of my office.

360 Nourishment is great for slightly dry and frizzy hair, and summer because it has a lighter formulation; it will moisturize and hydrate hair without drying it out like cray while Supreme Oils is perfect for very dry, damaged hair and the cooler season because it features a hardworking formula comprised of five important oils that will protect and restore hair's shine and life. 

Overall, I like the formula of the products and most importantly, they work well with my hair. I recommend these Avon Advance Techniques products to those with dry, frizzy, lackluster hair.

Have you tried these already? What are your faves?

AVON ADVANCE TECHNIQUES SUPREME OILS AND 360 NOURISHMENT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER RATING

Please visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Wow! Lumalaban din si Avon. Ang ganda ng ginawa niya sa hair mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow perfect sa hair ko same case sayo Ms.Martha sobrang dry and frizzy din po ng hair ko,great news dahil may solution na which is avon shampoo and conditioner 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi kooa ntry ito Ms,Martha.. Mukang maganda talaga siya sa hair i want to try yung 360 Nourishment Shampoo and 360 Nourishment Conditioner. Dry din kasi ang hair ko.. And affordable pa.. Thanks for this review Ms.martha buti na lang at may kapitbahay akong nag Aavon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe Avon Advance Techniques created these products! they are really stepping up their hair game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itatry ko palang po ang Avon advance techniques sana maging maganda yung hair ko .. Hehehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itatry ko palang po ang Avon advance techniques sana maging maganda yung hair ko .. Hehehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the same! My hair has never felt better, I have a huge problem with frizz, but this shampoo and conditioner (the first ones) are AMAZING on my hair. i love them!My hair is naturally curly and dry, and since I straighten it a lot these weeks the shampoo and conditioner still give it the softness and the shininess that I like :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)