Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Powder Foundation and Blush Review + Swatches

Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Powder Foundation and Blush review.

PRICE: Powder- P295; Blush- P195
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores and drugstores

THE VERDICT:

Kris Aquino comes full circle with Ever Bilena with the release of her third line under the brand, which includes a powder foundation and powder blush. The full face, Tita Krissy- approved Ever Bilena makeup arsenal is now complete and makes a full face under P1,000 completely possible.

If you're budget- conscious yet you want to try a new powder foundation and blush, you gotta consider these! The blush is amazing and tbh, I'm quite impressed with the powder!



L-R: Lasting, Lifetime, Love Story

Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Powder Foundation comes in three shades. The compact has a sponge compartment.

Ingredients

Here's the sponge; it's soft, very flexible, but has a faint rubbery odor; good thing the odor doesn't transfer to the skin.

L-R: Lasting, Lifetime, Love Story

The powder foundation comes in three shades only: for light, medium, and warm skin tones. The medium shade, Lifetime, has a very strong undertone so I see this as a setting powder for my under eyes.

Texture is smooth and creamy; surprisingly good for a very affordable powder foundation. On this photo, it seems like coverage is light, but actual coverage is medium to heavy. The powder has a strong perfume- like scent.

Lastly, we have Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena blush. The blush is a pocket- sized and comes in a tray to somehow shield it from breakage.

Blush ingredients

L-R: New Love, New Love, First Love

I like all the shades of the blushes! They look pretty and judging from the pan only, looks like they will suit a variety of skin tones!

L-R: New Love, Lasting Love, First Love

Tita Krissy said that she takes pigmentation seriously and it shows in this product; these swatches only took me one swipe to achieve that intensity; texture is smooth and product is unscented.

New Love is a bright peach shade with shimmer. It will look good on medium skin tones and I love the happy pop of color it gives to my cheeks.

Lasting Love is a dirty rose shade. It will look good on warm skin tones and can be used as a contouring blush too.

First love is a light peach shade. It will look good on fair skin tones. While it's a little light for my liking, I still think that it's overall a good color.

With under eye concealer on only

With powder foundation in Love Story and blush in New Love

The powder doesn't feel nor look chalky at all because of its smooth, semi- creamy texture and moisturizing compounds in it, yet despite the texture, it performs well on my combination oily/normal skin; it stays intact the whole day and manages to keep my t-zone oil- free for about 3 hours; excellent performance for a very affordable powder foundation! But if you want it to stay longer, especially if you have very oily skin, use it with a primer and setting spray. I didn't experience oxidation and I also love the fact that Love Story suits my skin tone and will suit even girls that are a shade darker than I am.

TBJ TIP: Use a fluffy brush on the powder if you want lighter coverage.

I'm wearing the blush shade in New Love in this photo; just like the powder, it lasts the whole day too; in fact, I noticed that it didn't come off very quickly after swiping cleansing water on it, which could mean that it may have long- wearing properties; the shades look pretty, not to mention, chic!

Overall, Kris Aquino's powder foundation and blush collection has been well thought out; I hope that the formula of the powder foundation is not only exclusive to this collection because I'm willing to buy it again because it's pretty good, plus the blush should be made part of the permanent line too because these are all pretty shades that I think will end up as best- sellers even beyond the Kris Aquino collection!

Have you tried these products already? What are your experiences?

KRIS AQUINO X EVER BILENA COLLECTION RATING

Please visit EVER BILENA on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. So timely! I've been looking for a blush recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the blush in First Love last night because I grabbed the 50% off sale. I love it! Yes, this is really a well though-out products. 🙂

    Sylden
    http://delightfulillusions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)