PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC BLUSHCREMES

In my visit to the USA, I have purchased two blushcremes since my cousin told me MAC's blushcremes have good quality because they have staying power and good coverage.

Here's a swatch of the blushes on my hands. On top is Laidback and below is Posey.

Here's a pic of me wearing Posey. It's a peach- pink blush, good for fair skin tones. Not bad on Morenas.

And here's a pic of me wearing Laidback. It appears as a chocolatey- brown rose blush on the pot but it appears rosey pink on my cheeks. This is nicer on morenas and not bad for fair skin tones also.


Blushcremes will probably last you for ages since it's UUUBBEERR PIGMENTED! As I said, a little goes a long way but with the staying power, well, it's stays put for 3 hours then you'll have to reapply it again. But if you have oily skin, the staying power might be lessened to around 2 hours (in my estimation). But if you're planning to buy, it's a nice buy so try it. I think this is unavailable in the P.I. It's probably one of the best creme blushes around so if you're a fan, you definitely have to try this.

THE POSEY BLUSH IS SWAPPED WITH SIS KHYMM'S MAC LIPGLASS IN PINK POODLE
THE LAIDBACK BLUSH IS UP FOR SWAP OR SALE


**Can't wait to check my new baby! I'll review it later! :)



Post a Comment

0 Comments