FOTD: NOT YOUR USUAL FACE OF THE DAY

Ha! Now tell me if you can wear this make- up on a daily basis. HAHAHA! :)
This is my FOTD for Thursday. It was our pictorials for UPPT's DEAD STARS/ SEPANG LOCA. My role, Sepang Loca, is a luka- luka, which explains why I'm made up like this. 

I've used my Kryolan TV Paint Stick in G1. The shade is around 5 times darker than my skin tone and it really did the job in making me look dark. With the help of Kryolan's black (forgot the shade number) foundation from the supracolor palette, I was able to achieve this look on my face.

Our director wanted the Sepangs to look really dirty so I had to slather coffee (as in drinking coffee!) on my skin so i'll look bronze. It's too much of a waste to use the Paint Stick on my body. And besides, it's too expensive. I just put brown foundation, supracolor foundation and MAC studio tech foundation to create the dirty, "taong grasa" look.


On my lips, I used MAC's Satin Lipstick in Spirit. The only part I hate is I had to slather baby oil on my hair, and cleansing your body off the coffee stain really takes time.

Oh well, it's all for the love of theatre... :)


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. good luck on your show martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha soapaholic, kulang pa siguro sa dumi dapat mukha talagang taong grasa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. :) martha, this look is amazing. the fact that you do your own makeup for your plays amaze me. i always thought there's alaways a desig mua or each production. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aika: kasi amoy kape ang buong katawan ko. effort maglagay, hassle maglinis...haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shen: thank you sis. that's what we're taught in the theatre. we have to take care of ourselves all the time. kailangan kasi pag nag show, everything is prepared. so we end up preparing our stuff as well. and take note, ako pa may gawa ng costume na yan! :) thanks for visiting my blog. hope you could follow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)