I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU MY "RING"

Hi guys! How are your Saturdays? I'm here in Cebu, having the time of my life and hauling like crazy for Nyx items. Unfortunately, some of the items went out of stock yesterday. I'm just a day late! Oh well, at least I managed to save some money. :D

**Watch out for my Cebu pictures and for my Nyx hauls and reviews.

So here's my engagement ring, courtesy of my hubby, Mr. R.

Hubby and I were really planning to get ourselves a ring. Unfortunately, we broke up for 3 months due to our indifferences. It was always a gloomy day for me, and for him, according to him. We seldom talk via text messaging and I can't remember a time that he or I called each other on the phone. And if ever we're gonna talk, we'll just end up fighting.

I thought it was the end of it all. I thought that I just wasted my greatest gift. Just like that.

Well, I do believe TRUE love finds its way on it's own.

Then one day, we just found ourselves talking via text messaging again, calling each other often, seeing each other again, and having dinner then doing again the things a normal couple would do. I don't know what happened, but one thing's for certain. It just happened.

February 14, 2009, he knelt in front of me in Tiendesitas, Pasig and asked me "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I almost burst into tears and after a laugh with a sigh and with a huge smile, I said "Yes. I will be your girlfriend again!". He hugged me so tight and I couldn't help but cry. I know it seems sooo cheesy but during that moment, it just felt that it was the most natural thing that has ever happened to me. And I couldn't stop smiling whenever I remember this sweetest day of my life. :)

This time, we're sweeter, MUCH better and much open to each other's flaws and mistakes. We try our best to communicate and to just laugh things out.


Hubby and I just felt that when we got back together, it was the best time to buy a ring because the second chance that God gave us is the chance to become better individuals, more than becoming a better couple. So the ring is a sign of our renewal. 

We actually gave this ring a purpose. Whenever we see this, we remember all that we've been through and that this ring is the reminder that nothing can ever keep us or tear us apart. It is the sole reminder of how beautiful we are as a couple and how more and more beautiful we will be if we remember to always remember how we fell in love with each other.

It's actually a stainless ring. We didn't really consider buying expensive rings. We're saving it for the actual marriage. :D

Whenever I see this on my hand, I miss him when we're not together and I instantly get flashbacks of happy memories.

So... What's with the face Martha?


SO THAT'S MY POST FOR TODAY. :D 

**GEEZ... I MISS RANDY.... :D


**FOR THOSE WHO ARE ATTACHED/MARRIED/ENGAGED, HOW DID YOU RECEIVE/ GET YOUR SPECIAL ITEM LIKE THIS ONE? :D

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. hehehe.LOL with the face..waaah nyx!!!!!!pasalubong!hahah.me naman and my husband nung we broke up pati yung ring namin nung mag bf/gf kami pinutol niya may two hearts kasi yun na hindi closed circle para maadjust,tapos nun nagkablikan he bought me a ring sa silver works nalang hahaha.pero i never take it off pa ever since

    ReplyDelete
  2. huwow... :D ang sweet sweet nila kapag nakikipagbalikan ano?? hahaha :D

    naku sis, ubos na nga yung nyx mga forsted lipsticks na lang ang natira.


    btw, i might resell nyx here pero don't worry, hindi ko mamahalan. mura kasi makukuhanan ko.

    for my first trial, i'll sell lipsticks, concealers, brow powders, blushes, single eyeshadows, round lipglosses, trio eyeshadows muna. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your love story. Parang pelikula. Hehe. Kakakilig.

    Totoo yun, "love is sweeter the second time around". Ganyan kami ni Hubby noon. We had a major fight before but I don't regret it because it made our relationship deeper. We got to know each other better 'coz we saw the worst side of ourselves.

    Waa, naalala ko naman daw tuloy yung nawala kong wedding ring *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  4. golden: ay...that's unfortunate.. nawala.


    ganoon talaga kapag kayo na talaga siguro ano? parang you always get a second chance to work things out. :D 5 sa kakilala kong kinasal na nag- break ng 2- 3 times pero nagkakabalikan.

    i'm on my way to manila though. :D i'll see him. i miss my hubby sooo much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there,

    i always check your blog, no fail everyday. gogogogo labsseeettt!

    btw, where did you get your nyx in cebu?i asked my friend to look for some & she said wala daw :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my most favorite post of all time :)

    congratulations!!!

    (Pa beso*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BF and I had been apart for 1 year, and it was actually good, perfect time to think, meet other people, realize what you need and want etc...then when we got back, it was a blast =) And the rest is love history =)

    Congrats Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous: hi! thank you! i hope you could follow, if you have any blogs. :D

    tell her to go to white gold center, i think it's in mandaue city. go to the ladies' shoe section, second floor. its beside the stairs. it's a small counter with a nyx lipstick display case. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. jing: hahaha. :D thanks sis (gave a beso back)

    ReplyDelete
  10. crystal: thanks! :D

    neurochiq: hahaha. takot kami mawala ng ganyan katagal. kasi feeling namin kami na. so kahit break kami non, we still feel that we're looking after each other by just thinking and healing, not meeting other people. actually, nagkasala nga ako. i got drunk with a former fling and the former fling kissed me. i admitted to him and he was infuriated.

    i didn't intend to flirt with my former fling, he was a friend so i thought he will remain one. turns out that he will use his charm and "taga- sulot" reputation on me.

    i admitted because i'm in love with my hubby and i didn't want him to find out from other people.

    after that incident, he decided to look after me. then that's the time we started being together again. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)