MY HUMBLE NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

I really don't have tons of Nail Polishes. I'd rather just go to a salon and get a pedicure and get me my shade of choice. What I hate about buying nail polishes is that I don't get to use everything so much so they end up hard and sticky in the long run. The reason why I bought some of the polishes in my collection is that I find the colors cute. But I'm no nail polish afficionado.


I was actually planning to get my hands on some Orly, Opi, China Glaze or Essie but I'm afraid these would only go to waste because It's not that I change my polish every single day. But lately, I've been stumbling on Nail Polish blogs and I'm lemming now for some imported nail polishes. 




So here's my small and humble nail polish collection. Take note that these polishes are with me since time immemorial. 




MY SKIN FOOD COLLECTION


L-R: NAIL VITA POLISHES OR306, RE101, VL405; PEDICURE VITA POLISH 05



MY THE FACE SHOP COLLECTION



L- R: PP406, BR802, RD303, RD304


*That's it for my nail polish collection. How about you guys? Do you collect nail polishes?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I have quite a few and I'm making a post about it... ;-) I love polishes from TFS. They are quick drying and they don't stain my nails even if I sometimes use the dark shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 4. Two nude polishes, one clear, one white for french tips. :P

    i'm scared to wear bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pammy: it's what i love wearing :D

    KESSA THEA: wow! I wanna see it :D I like the colors but unfortunately, it chips easily on me :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s fantastic. What a lovely collection is here. I really like it. I have long and sharp nails. I always want to use this type of nail paint. The colures are amazing. This is very light. That’s what I call natural. It’s smell like perfume. Thanks for sharing.
    rosehip oil wrinkles

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)