MY ONLY BAGS


Okay, I'm no shoe- addict nor a bag lover so, am I weird? Hahaha. I was never really into the hype for both items that's why the saying "A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH SHOES/ BAGS" because it doesn't work for me. I'd probably be struck with the saying A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PETS because if lions and tigers can only be pets, i'll probably save up for one! :D

Anyhoo, I just have two bags. My mom has around 40++ that's why I just needed a bag hanger to hang my two bags. Sometimes she'd borrow them, or if I find one of her bags are matching my outfit, I borrow from her as well.

These are my prized possessions, hard- wished (:D) stuff from my mom, that's why she has half of the rights of these bags. :D But technically, she bought these for me. :D

If there's one bag I like, it's the Kipling bag (mom apparently has around 15 Kipling bags) because they're uber cute, durable and I can just bring all the things I need for everyday! I would also love to have some more Crumpler bags because they just look classy and nice in a way I could only perceive, though some would say they just look like Hawk Gear bags. :D Unfortunately, Crumpler is very expensive that's why I only have one of this.



So here are my ONLY bags. It's a classic Prada bag, and the style is called Tessuto Sport. It can be a sling bag and a shoulder bag. I love this because it just goes with any of my clothes, since it's black. This is already 6 years old. I had this when I was around 15 years old only. It was a birthday gift from my mom. I bought this from a Prada boutique inside Rustans Makati (Now Bottega Venetta). Bought this at 20k. This a classic Prada style and I think this will always be timeless, unlike the new Prada designs right now. I do admit that the new styles are quite nice, but I'd rather have mine simple, classy and elegant.

My newest baby is a Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 25. My mom also bought this for me last June, for my birthday. At last, My own LV. I never thought that I will ever own such a staple piece. I bought this in the Louis Vuitton boutique in Greenbelt 4 and is priced around 33-35k (forgot the price though). During the first few weeks of ownership, no matter how weird my color combinations are, I'd still use this bag because I'm sooo happy and proud of my new baby.  I had the chance to choose between a damier, murakami or watercolore but I preferred to choose the classic monogram because I believe that this timeless style will always stand out among the rest. It's simple, yet very elegant. :D



That's it for my ONLY bags.  What are your most prized bag possessions? :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I can never have too many bags, though not as pricey as LV or Prada. But i just can't stop buying bags & having reasons to buy more =D It's one of my "depression med" =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. neurochiq: i've always just been fond of looking at pretty and stylish bags but i never really buy. i know myself, i might find it too stylish or loud for my taste once i bring it home. classic styles are always the best for me. :D

    i just love make- up. it's my depression med. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a bag freak in my HS days, like I buy whatever caught my eye. Now I just buy like maybe once a year? lol. I still love having a collection, but I'm not as crazy about it. I'd love to own an LV or a chanel bag tho one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a bag person (and wallet LOL) but i can never make myself buy a bag that's worth more than 2k haha. i'm careless with my bag, put them everywhere so sayang naman if i buy pricey bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah you only have two but you have the great ones!! I dont have a lot of purses. Whenver I buy a new purse, i'll wear all the time until i wear them out except for the expensive brand name ones whihc i hardly use.

    oh all my nieces have kipling and they use it for school and their backpacks are freaking durable, its amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jbreezybaby: that's maybe the reason why i was never destined to be a bag lover. if i were, i'd probably go broke because i'd hoard lvs pradas and chanels. make- ups are an exception. :D


    lelila: ako rin eh. naaawa na nga ako sa prada ko medyo madumi na. kaya ingat na ingat ako sa lv eh. it teaches me in a way to be responsible and caring with my stuff so may naitulong din pala ang pagbili ko ng mamahalin :D


    becky: haha. thanks. i'd probably buy another lv soon. but not in the near future. :D


    kiplings are amazing. i have two kipling bags who are both 10 years old, respectively, and their still alive and kickin'! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)