PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KIEHL'S FOAMING NON- DETERGENT WASHABLE CLEANSER


Here's my initial review on KIEHL'S FOAMING NON- DETERGENT WASHABLE CLEANSER.


PRICE: 1150PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: KIEHL'S, GREENBELT 5




THE VERDICT:


I still have no verdict for this product because I'm planning to test this for a week. I'll post a follow up entry for this one to let you guys know how it's working on my skin.


ON THE BOTTLE: For a combination or oily skin type; Suitable for combination or oily skin. This lathering cleanser is formulated to remove excess oil and dirt effectively from the skin's surface.


Okay, our skin naturally produces oil, but for oily and combination skinned people like me, our skin produces oil excessively so the best thing this cleanser can do is to remove the excess oil on the surface and slightly regulate the skin's oil production.


It's a semi- foaming wash. It's non- comedogenic and fragrance- free, which makes it good for people with sensitive skin.


It's kinda' expensive but a lot swear by Kiehl's wonder products so I decided to give their skin care line a try.


It was kinda' a surprise to know that Andy Warhol, pop- art protege, swears by their line for Oily skin. Omg, my idol and I both have combination to oily skin! And we're using the same product! Yay! :D


I used this to clean my face tonight and so far, I'm lovin' it. After drying my face, it looked matte and fresh. It also felt smooth and supple. I also noticed that after 30 minutes, my skin still feels and looks matte, as compared to my Ponds Perfect Matte Facial Scrub, which makes my face a bit shiny in less than 15 minutes.


So far, this product has promise. I'll get back to you guys on this after a week! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments