PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC BROW SHADER IN WHEAT

Here's my initial review on MAC BROW SHADER IN WHEAT



I got this baby for 349php in the MAC/ESTEE LAUDER/ORIGINS/CLINIQUE/BOBBI BROWN private sale in Mandarin Hotel. It's originally priced at 800php.

It comes in a retractable tube. The tip of the shader is slanted and the whole product is quite long, which gives you your money's worth, unlike Chanel's precision eyeliner, which seemed to be a sample because for 1450php, Chanel's brow pencil is quite small. 

For some reason, I don't know why I can't upload the shade swatch picture of this. 

Anyway, it's a light brown shade that you can build so you could opt for a stronger color or just a dash of brown on your brows. But nevertheless, it still gives a soft look even if you build it.

It's kinda hard to apply this because it took me a few strokes of the pencil before the color came out. When this was new, I thought the whole thing dried up already because it was bought in a clearance sale. But I think its one of it's characteristics, which puts you in control of the application, no matter how heavy or light your strokes are, which proves to be a great characteristic later on because you can control the application.


Sorry for the lack of primp- ness of my brows because I was in a hurry. I had to get a glimpse of Cory's coffin as it passes by South Super Highway. But as you can see, it gives a clean and natural shade of brown on my brows, that gives my features a soft yet full look. I don't know if it's available in the MAC stores though. I didn't see any of it.


Tata for now! I gotta get a last glimpse of a true daughter of the revolution!

Post a Comment

0 Comments